PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

f4systems is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-17-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony67 View Post
Reese...do you know how to change the "favorites" tab/bar on the home screen in 6.5 titanium???
What are you trying to change? if you scroll to the left it says add/remove, then lists all your favorites, select what you want to add and click done on the bottom and it adds it to the selections when you scroll left or right.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work
Re: [3-17-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4systems View Post
What are you trying to change? if you scroll to the left it says add/remove, then lists all your favorites, select what you want to add and click done on the bottom and it adds it to the selections when you scroll left or right.
Got that part.....how do you get programs into the list to add to the favorites?? I would like to have the weather widget and a few others in the favorites bar. Thanks for the help......
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
Just flashed 6.5 w/manila V2, phone no longer boots it stays on the boot screen, hard reset, take out battery boots to customization screen then freezes, Hard reset does nothing. How do I get the phone to boot again. It should never of been released if it was known to have these serious bugs that make the phone un bootable.
Out of 140+ downloads in the last 24 hours, you are the only one with this issue. The first post clearly says that 6.5 builds are beta, and have issues. It also says that you should flash to stock first of you are having any issues.

All you have to do to fix it is force to bootloader mode (power, vol down, and soft reset) then plug in yer cable once you are at the rainbow screen and flash to stock. Done.

I personally have flashed to 6.5 at least 10 times in the last week, and can attest that these versions are very much bootable.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Nevermind....those are for PIE favorites....you can't just throw whatever you want in there.....DUH!!!!!! Thanks anyways......
Old 03-18-2009, 01:47 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i'm running 6.5 v2 and i'm pleasantly surprised so far... the only thing i'm missing right now is Opera... although PIE is working for me i just cant go back to using it... and i keep getting errors when tryin to install the opera cab i have.... hmmm

all in all this is a pretty servicable look at 6.5

nice work Inda!
Use the opera version in the zip file here (it works for me with 6.5, but auto rotate is disabled):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1235609917
Old 03-18-2009, 01:48 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
Will there be a 6.5 with Rhodium?
Maybe, once Rhodium is done, if it plays nice with 6.5.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:49 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Groove, did you see this already?
21193 SYS - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1312

I'll have to play around with it when I have time..
Old 03-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

hey why isn't the whole windows 6.5 thing illegal if it isn't released yet?? Didn't juicy get in all sorts of trouble for this?? Not trying to bring a good thing down, but just wondering what the deal is? Or are these 6.5 builds a ripp off of it, so it is legal because it is your own version of 6.5??
Old 03-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Out of 140+ downloads in the last 24 hours, you are the only one with this issue. The first post clearly says that 6.5 builds are beta, and have issues. It also says that you should flash to stock first of you are having any issues.

All you have to do to fix it is force to bootloader mode (power, vol down, and soft reset) then plug in yer cable once you are at the rainbow screen and flash to stock. Done.

I personally have flashed to 6.5 at least 10 times in the last week, and can attest that these versions are very much bootable.
I have gone from 6.5 build 1 to 6.1, back to 6.5 and now on to 6.5 build 2 and have not had one issue as of yet. I am loving this and the reliability is very good...for me at least.

nautica2450.....I have Opera working fine, I am using this cab and it has been great, very fast scrolling. And auto rotate is working if your interested in that.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_v9.5_build_15233_VGA.cab (4.25 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Old 03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey why isn't the whole windows 6.5 thing illegal if it isn't released yet?? Didn't juicy get in all sorts of trouble for this?? Not trying to bring a good thing down, but just wondering what the deal is? Or are these 6.5 builds a ripp off of it, so it is legal because it is your own version of 6.5??
As soon as Microsoft or PPCGeeks asks me to take it down I will, but until then it seems ok to me. I'm not profiting off it, and I don't accept donations, so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm sure if PPCGeeks was concerned, they would let me know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development