PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 12:14 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-17-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Groove, did you see this already?
21193 SYS - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1312

Old 03-18-2009, 12:16 PM
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [3-17-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Ok Groove nooblet question of the day! - just reading through the thread here and am i reading it correctly that this rom doesn't work with exchange 2003? I'm using the latest Rhodium Manila btw.

Thanks in advance
Only the 6.5 ROM.

Edit: to be honest I didn't try flashing stock ROM, clearing storage, then flashing 6.5 ROM. I don't have the stock alltel ROM for my phone, and I have ALOT on the internal storage that I'll have to sort thru before I clear it. But this has been a problem with every 6.5 release so far, so I'm not sure following those steps would actually help.

Edit 2: And it only seems to be emails. Contacts, tasks, calendar sync fine.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 03-18-2009 at 12:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Indagroove, again, LOVE the ROM.

I was hoping the flip bug for clock/calendar was fixed, but alas it is not. Is there ANYTHING I can do to my phone to fix the flip problem? (The home screen in manilla doesn't flip if you go into the people tab, and/or get locked in whatever state it is, up or down).

Also, anyone have a link to the latest Windows Live/Messenger for Mobile? Did some searching around, hard to find.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

I've been on the 6.5 v2 since yesterday and so far it syncs with my companies exchange server with no problems. I use tasks and calendar alot and it's been updating just fine. I don't use email so I can't comment on that.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i'm running 6.5 v2 and i'm pleasantly surprised so far... the only thing i'm missing right now is Opera... although PIE is working for me i just cant go back to using it... and i keep getting errors when tryin to install the opera cab i have.... hmmm

all in all this is a pretty servicable look at 6.5

nice work Inda!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Link to old GrooveRom 3 thread with links at the bottom for certain CAB's excluded from ROM. (Also has the Windows Live and Messenger I was looking for)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52822
Old 03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

Just flashed 6.5 w/manila V2, phone no longer boots it stays on the boot screen, hard reset, take out battery boots to customization screen then freezes, Hard reset does nothing. How do I get the phone to boot again. It should never of been released if it was known to have these serious bugs that make the phone un bootable.

Last edited by billo0071; 03-18-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:47 PM
VIP n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony67 View Post
I've been on the 6.5 v2 since yesterday and so far it syncs with my companies exchange server with no problems. I use tasks and calendar alot and it's been updating just fine. I don't use email so I can't comment on that.
It only seems to be email that messes it up. And Exchange 2003, not 2007. I'm glad its working for what you need. I can't wait til this bug is found and fixed - I really like the titanium setup.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 PM
VIP n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
Just flashed 6.5 w/manila V2, phone no longer boots it stays on the boot screen, hard reset, take out battery boots to customization screen then freezes, Hard reset does nothing. How do I get the phone to boot again. It should never of been released if it was known to have theses serious bugs that make the phone un bootable.
Quite a few ppl have had no issue with this, and I believe it does say that the 6.5 ROMs should be considered beta. For those that have its been HGHLY recommended to flash stock sprint ROM first, clear storage, then flash the 6.5 ROM.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
Just flashed 6.5 w/manila V2, phone no longer boots it stays on the boot screen, hard reset, take out battery boots to customization screen then freezes, Hard reset does nothing. How do I get the phone to boot again. It should never of been released if it was known to have these serious bugs that make the phone un bootable.

Well it does say "beta" on the first page....try flashing a stock rom first then flashing the new rom, this seems to help sometimes. Also, re-read the first page by the download of the rom, you may find answers there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development