PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 04:55 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-17-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Sa-WEEEEEET!!!! The latest version of 6.5 is syncing with Exchange 2003...and Staying sync'd!! Indagroove - you da man!
Good to hear!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis
Re: [3-17-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Any updates on the clock issues in the Rhodium manila ROM?
Old 03-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

noturbizniss2 is a n00b

I have tried using the current wm6.5 with manilla and the original one you had posted with the 21176 build and both have installed correctly and then froze the phone and theoretically bricked. I had an old .nbh file on my storage card so i was able to recover and would like to know if you know why this keeps happening.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:02 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
Any updates on the clock issues in the Rhodium manila ROM?
I didn't have any time zone issues when I was running it myself, and I'm in PST. There won't be Rhodium version updates until XBmod finishes the port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noturbizniss2 View Post
I have tried using the current wm6.5 with manilla and the original one you had posted with the 21176 build and both have installed correctly and then froze the phone and theoretically bricked. I had an old .nbh file on my storage card so i was able to recover and would like to know if you know why this keeps happening.
Did you pull the battery after customizations as described in the first post? I had 6.5 freeze on 2nd boot when I didn't do that with the newest version. Aside from that, I've successfully flashed to 6.5 about 6 times in the past 24 hours.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by noturbizniss2 View Post
I've flashed back and forth from 6.1 to 6.5 at least 4 times this week and my device hasn't locked down. If you have loaded the stock ROM, then try again, this usually fixes any issues your having.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
which version 6.1 or 6.5? I have no sms issues on either version myself.
I'm using 6.1.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:23 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Well the Rhodium rom had the clock issue for me.

It said it was 3:30 AM when I woke out of my sleep(it was really 4:30 AM..)

So I ended up getting up late for school, so I flashed back to regular TouchFLO until XBMod is done.

It's very promising, however. I just wish damn Cootek would hurry up with TouchPal v4, had to use FingerKeyb =[

Donate if you like my work!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This version of 6.5 is very nice! I am not having any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
...had to use FingerKeyb =[
FingerKeyb is my favorite SIP.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:44 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Bleh, just not my thing. Mind you it's definitely nice, but not as nice as TouchPal.

TouchPal is insanely fast, while FingerKeyb has aesthetics and landscape atm.

TouchPal > FingerKeyb > Everything else.

For the record, the Topaz Keyboard is terrible(Same as D2 one I think). It underlined everyword rendering space unusable and was slowwww.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Odd experience. I figured I'd try the 6.5 version with manila. I've tried flashing from the phone and from my XP machine. Error message, "Invalid Device ID" every time.

Yes...deleted all old files before downloading each time.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development