PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1
Carrier: Sprint

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I registered, responded to the activation email, but don't see any forums yet. Got a message about moderator needing to do something. No-go for me so far.
On the same boat here and keep getting those messages too. Pretty sure some mod just needs to approve registrations.

dja2k
Old 07-07-2009, 03:48 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I registered, responded to the activation email, but don't see any forums yet. Got a message about moderator needing to do something. No-go for me so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
On the same boat here and keep getting those messages too. Pretty sure some mod just needs to approve registrations.

dja2k
Ditto. I wonder what that group is? And why not just post over at XDA?

Old 07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

stravy is becoming a great contributor

hope to see you back soon groove.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

This may help some of you expedite your registration, taken directly from darkforcesteam annoucements:
"Attn:New member新进会员请读
to New member :

due to we got a lot of spam post in here , we re-set our forum for new member NEED to approve by MOD or Admin before you can post anything,we knew this not good for our new member but we got no choose , this three days we were delete almost 60 post and banned 34 new user.hope you can understand this , our fourm just for windows mobile lover all post about WM. othersthan this will delete it and ban user. to aviod delete by MOD please write what device you used and what user name in xda,buzzdev.net or others pda forum that will easy let MOD approve your membership.

Thanks

近来我们发现有许多广告與色情的帖子,所以我们设制新进会员必须经过版主或管理员审查才能成为正式会员,未 经过批准只可浏览不能发表帖,我明白这对新进会 员並不公平,但是为了维持论坛的清净我们别无选择,希忘能谅解.这三天我们删除六十多个帖子與三十多个会员 ,这个论坛只张贴與window mobile PDA 相关的帖子,其他将予删除.
为了方便版主审察请尽量写清您在其他论坛的ID或那一種机子您所使用,
谢谢您的合作"

here's the link - http://www.darkforcesteam.com/announcement.php?f=57

i think you've gotta be registered to view it though..?
Old 07-07-2009, 04:20 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Ditto. I wonder what that group is? And why not just post over at XDA?
Agreed. I went to xda last night and this morning - kinda expected to see him there.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
This may help some of you expedite your registration, taken directly from darkforcesteam annoucements:
"Attn:New member新进会员请读
to New member :

due to we got a lot of spam post in here , we re-set our forum for new member NEED to approve by MOD or Admin before you can post anything,we knew this not good for our new member but we got no choose , this three days we were delete almost 60 post and banned 34 new user.hope you can understand this , our fourm just for windows mobile lover all post about WM. othersthan this will delete it and ban user. to aviod delete by MOD please write what device you used and what user name in xda,buzzdev.net or others pda forum that will easy let MOD approve your membership.

Thanks

近来我们发现有许多广告與色情的帖子,所以我们设制新进会员必须经过版主或管理员审查才能成为正式会员,未 经过批准只可浏览不能发表帖,我明白这对新进会 员並不公平,但是为了维持论坛的清净我们别无选择,希忘能谅解.这三天我们删除六十多个帖子與三十多个会员 ,这个论坛只张贴與window mobile PDA 相关的帖子,其他将予删除.
为了方便版主审察请尽量写清您在其他论坛的ID或那一種机子您所使用,
谢谢您的合作"

here's the link - http://www.darkforcesteam.com/announcement.php?f=57

i think you've gotta be registered to view it though..?
This a direct quote? I can barely understand it lol

Old 07-07-2009, 04:33 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I registered and got approved. See you guys over there.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
Just shows how some people might be afraid of competition and try to eliminate it. Anyone visit groove over at that other forum yet?
I'm not going to get into the specifics of the incident, but this is completely off-base and ridiculous. It has nothing to do with anyone trying to eliminate competition.

I can't speak for Indagroove but it seems like he is tired of site politics, and I can't say that I blame him. If I were in his position I wouldn't be contributing anything else to this site, but I have no reason to think that he won't.

Best to just drop the issue and wait until his ban is revoked to see what happens instead of cooking up any conspiracy theories.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:57 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I registered and got approved. See you guys over there.
I also got my approval. Popped in and posted a quick "hi". Looking forward to following his progress there, and maybe here if he comes back.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattemer View Post
And the dumbest part is, some chefs can blatantly belittle people, and even call other chefs out and put them down, and the admins don't care. Inda builds awesome rom's, and really answers everyones questions basically, no matter how stupid.
This incident and the banning also has absolutely nothing to do with whether somebody did or did not answer enough of your questions. It isn't a site requirement, or a chef's moral duty to provide any type of support to you at all.

This attitude is at least part of why I am no longer contributing to this scene publicly, even if it isn't the main reason.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development