View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
Just shows how some people might be afraid of competition and try to eliminate it. Anyone visit groove over at that other forum yet?
I'm not going to get into the specifics of the incident, but this is completely off-base and ridiculous. It has nothing to do with anyone trying to eliminate competition.

I can't speak for Indagroove but it seems like he is tired of site politics, and I can't say that I blame him. If I were in his position I wouldn't be contributing anything else to this site, but I have no reason to think that he won't.

Best to just drop the issue and wait until his ban is revoked to see what happens instead of cooking up any conspiracy theories.