PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Here's something for the hardcore grooveROM flashaholics..

This build is exactly the same as the [062909] build, but was made in the Visual Kitchen. This kitchen has many advantages, and posible ROM improvements as well. I will prolly be switching to this kitchen in the future, and will likely run it side by side with my old kitchen for a bit before switching over.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/wp...oad.php?id=145
cool! will flash it now. used the 6-29 release so will see if I notice anything. new kitchen sounds great.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:34 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Sounds cool. Can we see what the new kitchen looks like? I'm really curious.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

anyone else not able to open IE? I tried it nothing happens. installed ie toggler, switched to pie, and the screen comes up but throws an error, then typed in www.google.com and it does work. Tried saving this has the home page, closed out and opened pie again, same thing, error but can type in websites and they open. IE itself is not working for me. Here's a sshot of the error.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pie screenshot.jpg (9.0 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 07-01-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

galinsky is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

This build is exactly the same as the [062909] build, but was made in the Visual Kitchen. This kitchen has many advantages, and posible ROM improvements as well. I will prolly be switching to this kitchen in the future, and will likely run it side by side with my old kitchen for a bit before switching over.

Anyway, here's the link:

Flashing now ... will update with any issues.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
anyone else not able to open IE? I tried it nothing happens. installed ie toggler, switched to pie, and the screen comes up but throws an error, then typed in www.google.com and it does work. Tried saving this has the home page, closed out and opened pie again, same thing, error but can type in websites and they open. IE itself is not working for me. Here's a sshot of the error.
That doesn't even look like the same version of IE that I'm using (62909 is what I have). I opened it initially, changed to mobile view, went to mobile.msn.com and haven't had any trouble with it. I use IE for Mobile.MSN.com and Opera for everything else, but I haven't had issues with IE in Google or MSN. (I use mobile view, not desktop view.)
Old 07-01-2009, 12:12 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Sounds cool. Can we see what the new kitchen looks like? I'm really curious.
It's the same one that Da_G us using. Once I get the bugs worked out, I will post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I'm not even getting PIE to open at all. I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is, and it's related to modules converted to files. I have to find the right balence to make both YouTube and PIE work in the new kichen..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:15 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
It's the same one that Da_G us using. Once I get the bugs worked out, I will post.
This is great news!

I have been hoping someone would bring it over to the Diamond forum.

BTW, 23001 is running great with no problems. Thanks again.

Last edited by watzone69; 07-01-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Anyway, here's the link:

Do you see an increase in available memory with this ROM using the visual kitchen versus your other builds? I believe that's one of the advantages.

Looking forward to you releasing a groove Kitchen based on the visual kitchen. Thanks!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Gadget ROM

lancem71 is becoming a great contributor

How do I make the right softkey from comm mgr to lock. I want to be able to go to lockscreen from today screen?

Thanks everyone

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

MikeEx is becoming a great contributor

Thanks again Inda.
It was really easy with the way you sorted everything.

Radio: Sprint Radio V1.11.00F

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development