PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 04:49 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengraham View Post
I'm using 6.5, no manilla, boo manilla. I don't know if its a tweak or not, you'd have to ask inda.

GG
Kinda thought thats what I was doing. Thanks for writing back.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work
Re: [062609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21819 (Build 21820.5.0.40) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
Is there anyone here willing to try one of these rodium keyboards i have 3 of them, and they are all the same just different builds, but all of them do the same thing to my phone!! after install the phone freezes at the prompt screen(the one with the red writing) so if anyone is willing to risk a hard reset to help a brother out, it would be greatly appreciated !!! DONT FORGET to kill sipgt_app.exe with task manager before installing the KB. The threads that these all came from the ppl there all said that the KB's worked fine for them!!! Thanks alot guys this has been busting my hump ALL day lol
I uploaded a new version of my EzInput 2.0 release that properly removes EzInput 1.5 registry entries as part of the cab so that you can safely install it on a ROM with EzInput 1.5 cooked in. I've tried it on grooveROM 5 and it works well.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65573
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Can anyone check if you go to the "Pictures Tab" and then click "All Photos" in the right button, then try to launch the Camera from in there? I can't get it to launch not even through the menu.

dja2k
Old 06-30-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I have already flashed new ROM. This happens the moment Inda releases it. I meant is there an upgrade for IE?
Not that I'm aware of, I just spent about half an hour testing IE (i swear by opera) and I couldnt make it lock up. I got a couple of flash errors, but thats normal.

GG
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [062609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21819 (Build 21820.5.0.40) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I uploaded a new version of my EzInput 2.0 release that properly removes EzInput 1.5 registry entries as part of the cab so that you can safely install it on a ROM with EzInput 1.5 cooked in. I've tried it on grooveROM 5 and it works well.

looks good! thanks for posting this. does this cab have the c qwerty and full qwerty in portrait?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Gadget ROM

lancem71 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah Opera seems to be much better than IE.

After playing around with this for awhile....why would I try any other 6.5 ROMS? Great job INDA

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Gadget ROM

lancem71 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
looks good! thanks for posting this. does this cab have the c qwerty and full qwerty in portrait?
Hey Riley-
I had to do a registry tweak so that full qwerty would work in portrait mode

HKLM/Software/HTC/ezsip/CurrentSIP
Ichanged it to D00 in hex or 3328 on dec

Works great now.=D>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:08 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Battery has been decent for me.

I wanted to report, acbtToggle doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked in any 6.5 ROM (I could be wrong), you might wanna remove it from the ROM. I have a BTOnOff.exe not sure where I got it, but that seems to work.

Also, FYI, Live Search has been updated a bit, mostly just with Bing branding. I installed over the top, worked fine, but just to keep things up to date, might wanna consider updating the ROM.

Otherwise, used it all day, absolutely no issues, performs pretty awesome. I used just about everything today, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, Opera, PIE, if it was on the phone, I used it. And it worked great.

This one should definitely be built upon (update SIP's, apps, etc). Nice strong base.

Again, awesome work Indagroove.
abcBTTtoggle isn't for turning BT on and off. What it does is runs music audio through any BT device once the device is paired and connected via BT. Since LiveSearch is in the SYS, and this is the newest sys available anywhere, I see no reason to update it in the OEM base just for a "Bing" branding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I have already flashed new ROM. This happens the moment Inda releases it. I meant is there an upgrade for IE?
Again, this is the newest sys available anywhere, and IE is in the sys, therefore you have the newest IE.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

galinsky is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Installed SPB MS3. Added contacts and facebook linking. The ROM performed quickly and without error. I didn't experience any lockups.

by facebook linking do you mean linking contacts to FB? i need to know how to do that!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post

Thank you so much man!!!! I just installed and it works great!!!!!

edit - Scratch that, it installed fine and the phone booted after a soft reset BUT when i went to select Full QWERTY or even Compact QWERTY, there not even in the list of KB's to choose from!!!!!! What do i do now??? any ideas???? Thanks man!!

edit 2 - LOL just found it under touch input!!! LOL everthing is working great thanks alot man!!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 06-30-2009 at 09:39 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development