View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:08 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Battery has been decent for me.

I wanted to report, acbtToggle doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked in any 6.5 ROM (I could be wrong), you might wanna remove it from the ROM. I have a BTOnOff.exe not sure where I got it, but that seems to work.

Also, FYI, Live Search has been updated a bit, mostly just with Bing branding. I installed over the top, worked fine, but just to keep things up to date, might wanna consider updating the ROM.

Otherwise, used it all day, absolutely no issues, performs pretty awesome. I used just about everything today, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, Opera, PIE, if it was on the phone, I used it. And it worked great.

This one should definitely be built upon (update SIP's, apps, etc). Nice strong base.

Again, awesome work Indagroove.
abcBTTtoggle isn't for turning BT on and off. What it does is runs music audio through any BT device once the device is paired and connected via BT. Since LiveSearch is in the SYS, and this is the newest sys available anywhere, I see no reason to update it in the OEM base just for a "Bing" branding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I have already flashed new ROM. This happens the moment Inda releases it. I meant is there an upgrade for IE?
Again, this is the newest sys available anywhere, and IE is in the sys, therefore you have the newest IE.