PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
no problem. agreed, this rom is one of the best!
And this is coming from one of the Godfathers Right hand Man, If he says it one of the Best, You can Bank on it.RSTG Mafia
Old 04-18-2009, 12:38 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Thank You to Rstoyguy for making my Diamond
the way Sprint should have.

Rstg Mafia
http://www.phpbb.rstoyguy.org
Ok, you can change it back to www.rstoyguy.org again.

And I think I'm gonna whip up a rom tonight with Spb Mobile Shell 3.0. I will post it up when I get it going. But with TF3D outta here, this thing will have major space. There are 2 things we need to make everyone aware of.
1. Spb Mobile Shell is not Freeware. It is $29.95, but has a 14 day trial
2. This is too keep me busy until:
a. I get my TouchPro on the 1st (I'll be keeping my diamond)
b. A new version of Rhodium comes out.

Of course, we'll see what actually happens!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ok, you can change it back to www.rstoyguy.org again.

And I think I'm gonna whip up a rom tonight with Spb Mobile Shell 3.0. I will post it up when I get it going. But with TF3D outta here, this thing will have major space. There are 2 things we need to make everyone aware of.
1. Spb Mobile Shell is not Freeware. It is $29.95, but has a 14 day trial
2. This is too keep me busy until:
a. I get my TouchPro on the 1st (I'll be keeping my diamond)
b. A new version of Rhodium comes out.

Of course, we'll see what actually happens!
this is awesome RSTG. How do you like spb 3? I using it now on the flagship and for the most part, I dont miss tf that much. the weather widget in spb is descent but for some reason doesn't show the current temp which is weird. but I love the widget customizations and it really smooth. doesn't seem to use any more battery from what i can see. your right about it being not freeware, but a hard reset every 13days fixes that!!

by the way, it pains me greatly to see you move to the tpro, but I may just buy one to have both devices. Hopefully my lottery ticket comes through this weekend. you the man RSTG!

Last edited by Riley; 04-18-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
And this is coming from one of the Godfathers Right hand Man, If he says it one of the Best, You can Bank on it.RSTG Mafia
thanks brother, but you are the righthandman!! I just an enforcer!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:44 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
this is awesome RSTG. How do you like spb 3? I using it now on the flagship and for the most part, I dont miss tf that much. the weather widget in spb is descent but for some reason doesn't show the current temp which is weird. but I love the widget customizations and it really smooth. doesn't seem to use any more battery from what i can see. your right about it being not freeware, but a hard reset every 13days fixes that!!

by the way, it pains me greatly to see you move to the tpro, but I may just buy one to have both devices. Hopefully my lottery ticket comes through this weekend. you the man RSTG!
My WW shows the temp fine... What I did was press-n-hold the weather widget, it opens weather, added my city and no problems. And every 13 days? I flash daily. No I keep both my roms on the internal storage, that way I can copy one to \internal storage\diamimg.nbh and flash to either to address issues in my rom threads.

But with the touch pro, I've gotta have that micro-sd slot... And increased internal phone memory.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
My WW shows the temp fine... What I did was press-n-hold the weather widget, it opens weather, added my city and no problems. And every 13 days? I flash daily. No I keep both my roms on the internal storage, that way I can copy one to \internal storage\diamimg.nbh and flash to either to address issues in my rom threads.

But with the touch pro, I've gotta have that micro-sd slot... And increased internal phone memory.

regarding the ww, i know it works but does it show the current temp? I thought it just showed the high and low for the day?

daily, I hear you! sometimes hourly for me. but for the less flashy among us, if you hard reset, then you restart the spb 14 day clock

I understand, tp has that big advantage. Thanks
Old 04-18-2009, 02:09 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
regarding the ww, i know it works but does it show the current temp? I thought it just showed the high and low for the day?

daily, I hear you! sometimes hourly for me. but for the less flashy among us, if you hard reset, then you restart the spb 14 day clock

I understand, tp has that big advantage. Thanks
I think Spb has only done High/Low in the past. I just can't wait to get off, the Spb cabs are always a challenge to OEM and get into a rom...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:03 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Spb Mobile Shell v3 rom is uploading.... A new thread or just attach it here?
What do you guys think?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

coe03 is a n00b

Would you consider puttin IE6 mobile in your roms? From my understanding, you can't just cab it in, it needs to be built into the ROM. Thanks.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:09 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coe03 View Post
Would you consider puttin IE6 mobile in your roms? From my understanding, you can't just cab it in, it needs to be built into the ROM. Thanks.
What are the program advantages.
Where can I find a .cab.
Not if it breaks my rom.

I'm not one that follows the crowd or installs stuff usually just because it's new. And I'm a salesperson by trade...So sell me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development