PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iTEK is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
From the home page in tf3d, click the clock, choose the more tab. Click the top box, ok and save. It will show the clock in all programs, but it will also cause the battery to disappear...
That's where it is.... dohh! I knew that... lol. I was going to say thats good enough, but actually the settings menu remembers the tab its on, so its really quick to switch back and forth... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
You can map the keypress as well, select ICBM instead of Voicecommand. And don't worry, it wears off. When I first found ICBM, that was my game for like a week. lol...
Yeah, I'm with you on that one... its dangerous. Actually, since we are on the topic of games, and you even have it mapped to the Programs Tab, what the frack is Mastermind? I just don't get it. And can anyone actually get Distant Galaxies to work? The buttons don't map right, not to mention the dpad sucks. And Dope Wars? I'm all about having games that work, but the rest...

But it is still the best ROM... got something for everyone, and its own character.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

Mastermind. Classic board game. You have to guess the colors and the order of the pegs. After you verify, you get one black peg for right color&hole, and one white peg for each right color&wronghole. The goal is to guess all four colors in all the correct spots. I play a couple speed rounds every night before bed...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

food is a n00b
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

I love the ROM,its my first!!

2 questions:

How can I raise the master volume and is there a way to get sprint TV tab back? I am playing with the touchflo3d atm to try and do it but no dice as of yet
Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by food View Post
I love the ROM,its my first!!

2 questions:

How can I raise the master volume and is there a way to get sprint TV tab back? I am playing with the touchflo3d atm to try and do it but no dice as of yet
Volume up/down keys on the side. This rom already has :

Badboy8813_Audio_Fix-_(Full_Volume) .................... Tweaked AudioPara3.csv

Which is pretty much max without damaging your device. Which particular volume setting are you having issues with?

You can add a tab by editing a certain manila file. It's posted in the :
Sticky: HOW TO: Customize TouchFLO3D / Manila Themes forum. This isn't my theme since I'm not capable of doing art, my art is created with my kitchen... ha!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

food is a n00b

Thanks,the volume for everything is a bit lower then it was with my stock ROM. I was hoping to boost it a little.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

rilphone.dll i guess is the file that will fix the Time issue.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Just when I thought you were done and off line you drop the bomb, I have been peeking back every now and then to see if you was going to work your Magic.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:46 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Just when I thought you were done and off line you drop the bomb, I have been peeking back every now and then to see if you was going to work your Magic.
Thanks to brock1909's ability to scour the forums like no-other, the whole daylight savings time bug thing has been eradicated!

Rom update with enhancements due in ca. 15 minutes. Anyone care to stay up late?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:55 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Here is an update that eradicates the DST (Daylight Savings Time) bug. And a few other enhancements....

rstg_Diam_2.7.30

Quote:
Version 2.7.30
- Fixed DST issue. Sprint was sabotaging the leaked rom...done.
- Disable DateFolders in camera...done.
- Set TeleNav OEM so it will be in this and future builds...done.
- Tweak SIPChange delay...done.
- Set SendKey(hold) to voice command for all...done.
- Revert to tsowens taskbar v3.1.4...done.
- Removed Distant Galaxies. Not VGA-friendly...done.
- Misc minor edits...done.
Thanks brock!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Thanks to brock1909's ability to scour the forums like no-other, the whole daylight savings time bug thing has been eradicated!

Rom update with enhancements due in ca. 15 minutes. Anyone care to stay up late?
Thank You brock1909 good look'n out

Ill be around for bit, want to flash this tonight or this morning.

Last edited by sprintnerd; 03-10-2009 at 12:20 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development