View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 06:51 PM
iTEK
PPCGeeks Regular

iTEK is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
From the home page in tf3d, click the clock, choose the more tab. Click the top box, ok and save. It will show the clock in all programs, but it will also cause the battery to disappear...
That's where it is.... dohh! I knew that... lol. I was going to say thats good enough, but actually the settings menu remembers the tab its on, so its really quick to switch back and forth... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
You can map the keypress as well, select ICBM instead of Voicecommand. And don't worry, it wears off. When I first found ICBM, that was my game for like a week. lol...
Yeah, I'm with you on that one... its dangerous. Actually, since we are on the topic of games, and you even have it mapped to the Programs Tab, what the frack is Mastermind? I just don't get it. And can anyone actually get Distant Galaxies to work? The buttons don't map right, not to mention the dpad sucks. And Dope Wars? I'm all about having games that work, but the rest...

But it is still the best ROM... got something for everyone, and its own character.