PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:04 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

and for fun... Let's see how much trouble I can get into with this app...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=685453

www.twitter.com/rstoyguy May or may not use it.... For those cutting edge updates and cause I wanna be just like McHammer...

Old 03-04-2009, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iTEK is just getting started
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
You can delete \Application Data\GoogleMaps, then re-install the googlemaps.cab to the storage card. This will also cause it to cache to the storage card. A couple days ago I tried to do it flashing, but it's a no go. There is also StartMenu-Programs-Utilities-ClearTemp. I have tweaked it so that several choices/programs are selected by default. 2 big ones are GoogleMaps and Opera cache's...
Good to know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
And a "Did you Know Tid-Bit":
To make the QuickMenu Menu Choices bigger, goto StartMenu-QuickMenu-Options...
Select the "View Tab". Change the "Menu Edge Item:" value. Smaller number equals smaller menu, larger number equals larger more finger friendly menu's!
Very helpful tip! Might just make QuickMenu my default start menu now, thanks for that.

And during the day, I'm willing to spend more time editing my posts...
Old 03-04-2009, 10:58 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
on topic, loving the rom, i was finally able to get mighty rom downloaded today, and i was only able to handle it for ten minutes before flashing back to this...i love this rom...props again..
That's what I like to hear! Hopefully others will learn from your mistakes.... lol... And thanks for liking things tweaked my way! I do.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started

ok thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Insomnia...sweet! lol. Here is an update folks. I may or may have not listed all the changes, but it's close. And for the memory savings, was pure tweakin'. I didn't remove anything but ca. 10mb of ringers I don't use... So we gained about 20+ megs.

rstg_Diam_2.7.23

Added another link to UC in post #2. Actual examples!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

been there done that major smart move love the rom other's add way to much delay.........

Quote:
That's what I like to hear! Hopefully others will learn from your mistakes.... lol... And thanks for liking things tweaked my way! I do.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Red face Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

lmao i guess this make 3 for me keep up the sweet roms

Quote:
be quiet already!!!....lol, just kidding....were all guilty at one point or another

on topic, loving the rom, i was finally able to get mighty rom downloaded today, and i was only able to handle it for ten minutes before flashing back to this...i love this rom...props again..
Old 03-04-2009, 12:04 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

one issue im seeing is the weather, the temperature wont seem to change? i can update, and get the 5 day and all that stuff, but all im getting in the temp area is a .7, or .2? any ideas?
Screen01.jpg

Help Me Help You
Old 03-04-2009, 12:33 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
one issue im seeing is the weather, the temperature wont seem to change? i can update, and get the 5 day and all that stuff, but all im getting in the temp area is a .7, or .2? any ideas?
Attachment 25317
The disadvantages of customizing a custom rom... I can't guarantee everyones TF3D icons or enhancements. I can guarantee that mobilematts fuzeberry skin does work 100%. That's looks like a problem with a manila file that has been added. Re-installing the fuzeberry theme will fix it. Let me know if you need a link...
Old 03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:

We need to start a ppcgeeks support group for flash-a-holics.....lol.

And a "Did you Know Tid-Bit":
To make the QuickMenu Menu Choices bigger, goto StartMenu-QuickMenu-Options...
Select the "View Tab". Change the "Menu Edge Item:" value. Smaller number equals smaller menu, larger number equals larger more finger friendly menu's!
The flash-a-holics (12 step Program) is true between Mighty Mike and yours its driving my wife Nuts, but that could be a good thang. Thanks for the QuickMenu Tip. =D>
Old 03-04-2009, 12:55 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

or a font selection for tf3d too...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development