PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 08:02 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Wait until he explores all the other sounds... RSTG Roms, They "Talk" to ya! hehe...

Old 02-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I am unable to replicate. What keyboard/app are you using? And are you using T9 or ABC?
Same issue using Full Qwerty T9, FYI this has always happened. No biggie
least of my troubles, keep up the good work
Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
yeah thats one of those features that rstoy has added if you get a high priority text. cool huh?=D>
It's cool, but I had flashed my phone right before a meeting yesterday and I didn't realize that it did that so during the meeting I got a text from my wife sent that ended with I love you. LOL EVERYONE in the room just stopped in their tracks and looked at me like I had violated some secret oath! LOL This morning when I came in there were hearts and I love you notes all over my door! LOL
Old 02-27-2009, 09:42 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post
It's cool, but I had flashed my phone right before a meeting yesterday and I didn't realize that it did that so during the meeting I got a text from my wife sent that ended with I love you. LOL EVERYONE in the room just stopped in their tracks and looked at me like I had violated some secret oath! LOL This morning when I came in there were hearts and I love you notes all over my door! LOL
I'm glad I could bring some excitement to your life! lol... And great story btw!

And I uploaded the oem directory from 2.7.20 to my sendspace directory for those interested. Left zzz_my_stuff oem semi-intact so you all can see how to make your own for flash-a-holics. I did of course delete the good info and my personal oems. Enjoy! I'm thinking about switching to misfurtunes taskbar, I'll test it today...

edit: rstg_Diam_OEM_v2.7.20

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-10-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish

Quote:
I'm glad I could bring some excitement to your life! lol... And great story btw!
Somebody had to add some excitement!!

Great builds though!
Old 02-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Rstoyguy,

Wow,this new rom is great! Very quick and as always, full of cool stuff to play with! I changed out the keyboard for the new diamond2 full querty and it's working really good. using the touchpal as well for compact querty duties so get the best of both worlds. Also getting more bars with this rom. the last few roms I tried I noticed one to two bars less after installation which is strange but on this rom I'm back to normal. IThe only thing I noticed is the occasional typing freeze but not too concerned. Will test out the battery life this weekend to see how she holds up! thank again.

I may want to give the clean rom a try since I am down to 18mb of space available but wanted to ask how much space is available on the clean rom after install? Also do you have cabs for the new sprint tv and telenav?

edit: one other thing, I love being able to use multiple wallpapers with this release. I didn't know the clock was clear so everything looks great. also removed the diamond2 keyboard since I had some weird issues with the system freezing...

Last edited by Riley; 02-27-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Question Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

I have notice that on first start at screen alligment that it take like 18 trys before i go the time and date on next screen any reason for that?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

yes you have to love those talking sound major kool

Quote:
Wait until he explores all the other sounds... RSTG Roms, They "Talk" to ya! hehe...
Old 02-27-2009, 12:34 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOceaN View Post
I have notice that on first start at screen alligment that it take like 18 trys before i go the time and date on next screen any reason for that?
Wait a few, the background apps are initializing. VistaHide battery guage, g-alarm, SipChange, quickmenu, and voicecommand. SipChange and quickmenu are the big culprits. Sipchange has a delay set for it to take hold. Usually as soon as you see quickmenu, another second and it will be alright. Wait for it to go away, and your screen align is much quicker. I have tried to keep those to a minimum, but I sorta like my choices...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development