PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

starletgt92 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.09 Updated 2/8/09

Okay I re-flashed it. Now its FAST!! Sweet.

Also regarding the disapering first word. Its been happening to me too.

LAST.........

Where is the RADIO?????? Or can I install one?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.09 Updated 2/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by starletgt92 View Post
Okay I re-flashed it. Now its FAST!! Sweet.

Also regarding the disapering first word. Its been happening to me too.

LAST.........

Where is the RADIO?????? Or can I install one?
i think you might have to cook it in....but not 100%
Old 02-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Lurker

starletgt92 is a n00b

Do I just download a RADIO and flash it?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Do I just download a RADIO and flash it?
yes. use juggalos thread in the sticky.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Lurker

starletgt92 is a n00b

Already tried flashing two or the radios from the list and after its done I look and still cant find any radio in the list of programs. Is it hidden and I have to use the file explorer or something?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I'll check it when I get home...late tonight. In the meantime you can download the regular rom, install the .cab that trident provided and you'll have it. That's basically how I did it... And the fm radio, I'll read that monterous thread on monday and see if I can get it working.
Quote:
Already tried flashing two or the radios from the list and after its done I look and still cant find any radio in the list of programs. Is it hidden and I have to use the file explorer or something?
i think your talking about the FM Radio if im not mistaken. if so rstoys ROMs currently does not have one, but as you can see in the above quote he is checking on adding one. and if your not talking about the FM Radio, it's not a program or app that you can locate on your phone. the version number can be seen under device info if you just wanted to check what version you currently have.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Lurker

starletgt92 is a n00b

Yes Im talking about FM Radio. I really want this because work is very boring without a radio. This was a big thing when I got my phone. Now I dont have one and neither can I flash one on there. They are say 100% but when the phone reboots there is still nothing.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

the only thing i can suggest is to flash to a different ROM until rstoy gets it figured out then flash back to his. there are lots of cool roms on this site, but from my findings rstoys is the only one thats preloaded with all the coolest features that you would ever want to add, so just use one of the other lighter roms until rstoy gets the radio added.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Lurker

starletgt92 is a n00b

thanks I guess I'll have to do that. I think I flashed at least a dozen roms in a period of 24 hours and all seem vague or missing something.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
thanks I guess I'll have to do that. I think I flashed at least a dozen roms in a period of 24 hours and all seem vague or missing something.
read the changelogs and software in each release. that way you know what is included in a rom. I think most of the roms including rstoyguy are extremely detailed. Besides if you want a radio, just stream one over the built in Internet explore browser using www.tuned.mobi

by the way, you mentioned above that you flashed two radios but dont see a radio. where you were flashing a radio rom which is part of the phone? this is not an fm radio. be careful when you do this. it has nothing to do with fm radio, rather it has to do with you phone receiving calls and data.

Last edited by Riley; 02-10-2009 at 02:15 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development