View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.09 Updated 2/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by starletgt92 View Post
thanks I guess I'll have to do that. I think I flashed at least a dozen roms in a period of 24 hours and all seem vague or missing something.
read the changelogs and software in each release. that way you know what is included in a rom. I think most of the roms including rstoyguy are extremely detailed. Besides if you want a radio, just stream one over the built in Internet explore browser using www.tuned.mobi

by the way, you mentioned above that you flashed two radios but dont see a radio. where you were flashing a radio rom which is part of the phone? this is not an fm radio. be careful when you do this. it has nothing to do with fm radio, rather it has to do with you phone receiving calls and data.

Last edited by Riley; 02-10-2009 at 02:15 AM.