PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.04 Updated 2/2/09

I decided to try one of your ROMs and like it so far.
A few questions.
In the text messaging [threaded], when I zoom in to make text bigger, the text in the lower box (prior to being sent) stays quite small. Any way to make it so that it becomes the same size as the threaded parts?

I was just working on installing some of my software (not much, considering how much you have installed already) and noticed only about 18MB of free program memory. Is that right? Seems very low compared to others I've tried, but not so low that it should effect anything. I do have some things installed with UC, but again, shouldn't be that much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture3.jpg (193.0 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.04 Updated 2/2/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I decided to try one of your ROMs and like it so far.
A few questions.
In the text messaging [threaded], when I zoom in to make text bigger, the text in the lower box (prior to being sent) stays quite small. Any way to make it so that it becomes the same size as the threaded parts?

I was just working on installing some of my software (not much, considering how much you have installed already) and noticed only about 18MB of free program memory. Is that right? Seems very low compared to others I've tried, but not so low that it should effect anything. I do have some things installed with UC, but again, shouldn't be that much.
I do have some installed, what I use daily...But I've got 39.96 free and those aren't my icons in the attached photo. I do like that messaging zoom deal, what's the name of that one? There is a registry entry for the text sizes, (at home on the laptop) and I can get them later. R u sure that's my rom you've got there?

Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Hey would you be willing to post a cab file or the manilia files to change the start icon to the HTC looking one like you have in your rom.
Thanks

Last edited by dkotoric; 02-02-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
Hey would you be willing to post a cab file or the manilia files to change the start icon to the HTC looking one like you have in your rom.
Thanks
Here is the one I used... tsowentaskbar2.cab and the OEM is in my Custom VGA OEM Request thread...
Old 02-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Here is the one I used... tsowentaskbar2.cab and the OEM is in my Custom VGA OEM Request thread...
will this change the whole taks bar or just the start icon cause that's all i want.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:50 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I do have some installed, what I use daily...But I've got 39.96 free and those aren't my icons in the attached photo. I do like that messaging zoom deal, what's the name of that one? There is a registry entry for the text sizes, (at home on the laptop) and I can get them later. R u sure that's my rom you've got there?
Yeah, it's yours, but the different icons get installed with my UC.
The zoom messaging is part of TF3D (I think). But I thought (not sure) that it changed the size of all the text on previous ROMs.

I just flashed your newest ROM and I love that the Buuf icons match mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture4.jpg (147.2 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
will this change the whole taks bar or just the start icon cause that's all i want.
All of them...You can read his post to find just that one though.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:37 PM
The Source of Power

Hey... found a little issue. And this is probably why my BT headset won't initiate MSVC.
In Settings, there is no way to change the Send key to MSVC- there is no Buttons in the Personal tab of Settings. (Maybe it was in the System tab... either way, it's not their now.)
Please help. I need to be able to use BT over MSVC!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:50 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Hey... found a little issue. And this is probably why my BT headset won't initiate MSVC.
In Settings, there is no way to change the Send key to MSVC- there is no Buttons in the Personal tab of Settings. (Maybe it was in the System tab... either way, it's not their now.)
Please help. I need to be able to use BT over MSVC!
You can initiate that by setting up the "Send Key(Hold)" in StartMenu-Settings-Personal-Buttons. Select Voice command from the bottom dropdown box. Then when you press and hold the send key, it "beeps" and awaits your command... It's almost 98% stock, er I haven't touched voice command. Hope that helps!

Edit: and don't have my bluetooth to test either.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-02-2009 at 07:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:28 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
You can initiate that by setting up the "Send Key(Hold)" in StartMenu-Settings-Personal-Buttons. Selece Voice command from the bottom dropdown box. Then when you press and hold the send key, it "beeps" and awaits your command... It's almost 98% stock, er I haven't touched voice command. Hope that helps!

Edit: and don't have my bluetooth to test either.
Ummm. That's what I'm saying... there is no "Buttons" selection when I go to Settings;Personal tab.
Right now, when I hold my Send Key, the screen rotates.
=================
Of course, no one is going to believe me... I soft reset and it was all there.
I deleted my BT headset settings and re-paired my headset and it all works fine. Strange. But I'm happy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development