PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 10:21 AM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SL. is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Leaked Rom Chopped and Prepped for All!

so if and when .cab files are made from the new leaked ROM, can they be installed on the stock ROM in order to properly uninstall it from the ROM?

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL. View Post
so if and when .cab files are made from the new leaked ROM, can they be installed on the stock ROM in order to properly uninstall it from the ROM?
I'm not 100% certain I got all the files for everything. But the majority are grouped so you can delete them, add your updated OEM, and you might have to delete a few additional files.

But as far as making .cabs from these, you could, but remember I didn't include and registry settings and they would be absent.

And...

Updated download link... Forgot to zero the .DSM files and if you rebuilt, it created havoc and didn't reboot to TF3D. I copied the DSM from OEMAPPS and renamed them, buildos freaks when you have multiple OEM's with the same info inside...

Sprint_2.00.651.1_OEMDir_seperated2.rar 52.3 MB

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Made some cabs for the users who want slide to answer but cannot cook

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53600

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

very nice, thanks man
Old 01-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
buildos freaks when you have multiple OEM's with the same info inside...
It's not that it freaks when you have the same info inside, it's that it freaks when it's the wrong info inside. The freaking is just more obvious when it is both wrong and conflicting.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can anyone make a cab of the manila files? i got mightys rom and i miss the old sprint manila

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintozoz@hotmail.com View Post
can anyone make a cab of the manila files? i got mightys rom and i miss the old sprint manila
Here's how to do that without a .cab:

1. Copy the ".\OEM\Sprint6_manila\*_manila" files to your storage card from the download in post #1
2. Disable TF3D
3. Using total commander, copy the files from your storage card to \Windows.
4. Restart TF3D.
5. Enjoy the old school manila!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development