PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird11 View Post
Yeah I tried it. Its just not for me, way to slow and bulky. Though I completely see the use by some.
Sounds like you need a bare ROM... perhaps you can give it a shot and I am sure we all will appreciate your work.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Sounds like you need a bare ROM... perhaps you can give it a shot and I am sure we all will appreciate your work.
and I just added some clean roms
Old 01-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For those with the waking on new text issues...do the reg edits or Diamond tweak not work on this ROM?

Reg edit: HKLM>Drivers>BuiltIN>RIL: DisableSMSWakeUpEvent should be set to 1
Old 01-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

EDIT: nevermind, i fixed it.

Last edited by Torx; 01-18-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
and I just added some clean roms
lol - I know... was coming back to this thread to tell him the same..

you dude !
Old 01-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ericu571 is a n00b

Ok. So I did this update and now my phone is all jacked up. Can anyone help fix this problem. Here are the issues I am having:

1. There is no sprint email file for setting up my gmail. I can set it up. But then it adds an envelope to my TF3D page and I don't want another one. I want it to show only one.

2. My keyboard. I like the compact qwerty, but whenever I go to it only the numbers show and when I press ABC it will not show the letters. When I am on the letters, if I press a letter it shows like "," and crap. WTF? It only works if I use the regular keyboard which requires the pen, and I do not want that. How do I fix this?

So far those are the only problems I see. However, I don't notice anything new about the update other than the G-sensor thing. What good did this update do?

UPDATE: Ok, the keyboard issue was caused by a program called Diamond Tweak. So that issue is fixed. However, the email issue is not. I think I just need a copy of the Sprint Email Setup program for that issue.

Last edited by ericu571; 01-18-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:41 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericu571 View Post
Ok. So I did this update and now my phone is all jacked up. Can anyone help fix this problem. Here are the issues I am having:

1. There is no sprint email file for setting up my gmail. I can set it up. But then it adds an envelope to my TF3D page and I don't want another one. I want it to show only one.

2. My keyboard. I like the compact qwerty, but whenever I go to it only the numbers show and when I press ABC it will not show the letters. When I am on the letters, if I press a letter it shows like "," and crap. WTF? It only works if I use the regular keyboard which requires the pen, and I do not want that. How do I fix this?

So far those are the only problems I see. However, I don't notice anything new about the update other than the G-sensor thing. What good did this update do?
For the email, it will add one envelope for every email account. So far as I know, there's no way around this.

The update offers updated software, drivers, and radio version.

You may want to consider flashing to grooveROM or OMJ's if you want the upgrades without the extra bloatware. I don't have any text gibberish issues on my rom (based on the leaked rom).
Old 01-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
For those with the waking on new text issues...do the reg edits or Diamond tweak not work on this ROM?

Reg edit: HKLM>Drivers>BuiltIN>RIL: DisableSMSWakeUpEvent should be set to 1
Not on the Sprint version. I think it doesn't work on any of the cdma ones.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

refuzeandrezizt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfxc13 View Post
Not on the Sprint version. I think it doesn't work on any of the cdma ones.
I would say you are correct. I have tried everything I could find and nothing works. When I get an email or text, it always lights up. I have just learned to make sure I lock it before I put it to sleep. LOL
Old 01-19-2009, 05:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt View Post
I would say you are correct. I have tried everything I could find and nothing works. When I get an email or text, it always lights up. I have just learned to make sure I lock it before I put it to sleep. LOL
Hmmm...I used Calkun's kitchen and when I get new email or text, it doesn't wake up, which I like it that way because lots of time, if it wakes up, it's in my pouch and things start to go wacko...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development