indagroove
AWOL

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericu571 View Post
Ok. So I did this update and now my phone is all jacked up. Can anyone help fix this problem. Here are the issues I am having:

1. There is no sprint email file for setting up my gmail. I can set it up. But then it adds an envelope to my TF3D page and I don't want another one. I want it to show only one.

2. My keyboard. I like the compact qwerty, but whenever I go to it only the numbers show and when I press ABC it will not show the letters. When I am on the letters, if I press a letter it shows like "," and crap. WTF? It only works if I use the regular keyboard which requires the pen, and I do not want that. How do I fix this?

So far those are the only problems I see. However, I don't notice anything new about the update other than the G-sensor thing. What good did this update do?
For the email, it will add one envelope for every email account. So far as I know, there's no way around this.

The update offers updated software, drivers, and radio version.

You may want to consider flashing to grooveROM or OMJ's if you want the upgrades without the extra bloatware. I don't have any text gibberish issues on my rom (based on the leaked rom).