PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 11:16 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I want the Manilla from the Alltel Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO1988 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=2

Check out this link all the cabs for these themes are there, I'm using the alltel blue as we speak. Just make sure you install it to the phone memory and not the internal storage

The only problem I have found with these manilas is the fact that some carriers have additional tabs for applications that dont come on other carriers so you end up with a useless tab. Other than that, its nice to have a change.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
The only problem I have found with these manilas is the fact that some carriers have additional tabs for applications that dont come on other carriers so you end up with a useless tab. Other than that, its nice to have a change.

Yeh, that's the primary reason i've stopped using the other manilla cabs supplied. While I like change as well, I find i get sick of the colours in all the other ones in like a few days... The black stock telus is by far my favorite and I never get sick of it.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:40 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Yeh, that's the primary reason i've stopped using the other manilla cabs supplied. While I like change as well, I find i get sick of the colours in all the other ones in like a few days... The black stock telus is by far my favorite and I never get sick of it.

Yeah thats the one I use, comes with juicy roms. I occasionally switch over to the carbon fiber theme. Anyone have any idea why there arent more customized themes out there? I have only run accross a few that were even worth the trouble. Maybe I should just build my own with all of the extras from XDA but i just seem a little unsteady about changing multiple items. Guess im afraid it might start causing the rom to run slower with all the different customizations.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GTO1988 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to GTO1988 Send a message via MSN to GTO1988

Quote:
I myself get bored of things very fast, so I know how you feel on that one, but the fact of the matter this is the easiest way to change the look of your Manilla setup, without the need to do all of the work. It is pretty much like all of the work is done for ya in a cab form. Plus if you don't like it all's you have to do is uninstall it.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

with these cabs, is there any way to switch between the ones you have installed. i have installed a couple of them but cant find a way to switch between them- it just applies the last one i installed.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:55 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post
with these cabs, is there any way to switch between the ones you have installed. i have installed a couple of them but cant find a way to switch between them- it just applies the last one i installed.
Its a complete manila makeover so there is no way to switch between them with out installing a new.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Its a complete manila makeover so there is no way to switch between them with out installing a new.
It is a complete makeover, but if you uninstall it it will default back to the stock on your rom. So if you want to change you can store the cab files on your internal storage and uninstall and install at will, that is my best suggestion.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Photon

drisc72 is a n00b

the link took me to a page that had what i wanted but when i tried to download it would get almost finished and then stop. i tried to get it acouple of more times but then it said that i had reached the max number of downloads for my ip
Old 12-09-2008, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drisc72 View Post
the link took me to a page that had what i wanted but when i tried to download it would get almost finished and then stop. i tried to get it acouple of more times but then it said that i had reached the max number of downloads for my ip
Just reset your cable/dsl modem and it should give you a new IP address so you can start fresh again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development