View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:40 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I want the Manilla from the Alltel Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Yeh, that's the primary reason i've stopped using the other manilla cabs supplied. While I like change as well, I find i get sick of the colours in all the other ones in like a few days... The black stock telus is by far my favorite and I never get sick of it.

Yeah thats the one I use, comes with juicy roms. I occasionally switch over to the carbon fiber theme. Anyone have any idea why there arent more customized themes out there? I have only run accross a few that were even worth the trouble. Maybe I should just build my own with all of the extras from XDA but i just seem a little unsteady about changing multiple items. Guess im afraid it might start causing the rom to run slower with all the different customizations.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!