PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-19 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybe View Post
how did u install it? without the file explorer i cant access my internal storage
don't include the file explorer extension in the kitchen and then it will open fine.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
for some reason i think my problem is before that.. because there is no ruu.nbh file in the Release_Diamond folder, so there is nothing to flash..
there is an issue somewhere, hard to say what it is. post your build log.txt. that should make it alot easier to figure out what's going wrong, and how to fix your problem

check for this issue: http://www.everythingdiamond.info/sh...&postcount=133

i'm not sure if it's been added to the 9/16 kitchen or not, i just DLed myself

Last edited by SOHKis; 09-22-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Those images are part of the tsk. You can edit the tsk with wince cab maker. look in the carrier folder and edit flamerize.
Ok well I opened the Flamerisk tsk file with WinCE and replaced the 2 jpeg files and saved it. however now when I build, after a couple minutes it gives this error:

No ''SVN'' folders present...

Restored Original config.txt...
Temp config.txt Deleted!!!

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Ok well I opened the Flamerisk tsk file with WinCE and replaced the 2 jpeg files and saved it. however now when I build, after a couple minutes it gives this error:

No ''SVN'' folders present...

Restored Original config.txt...
Temp config.txt Deleted!!!
I always get the No "SVN" folders present error. It builds the ROM just fine though. If the .nbh looks fine (ie not 8 mb), just try flashing it.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I always get the No "SVN" folders present error. It builds the ROM just fine though. If the .nbh looks fine (ie not 8 mb), just try flashing it.
Hey thanks, but the funny thing is, it wasnt even building an nbh file. lol. I dont know why but nothing was in the release folder after that. So I re-selected the SYS and XIP files in the VK and it's working fine now. I guess it just needed to reload after the changes. Thanks for the help though, Ill know to look anytime I get that error now before I start over again.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

I made an oem like ive always done with my email accounts and its worked fine , but with this kitchen, when i make it and flash, i get connection error when i check with any of the accounts, but if i make a new account on the phone with the same exact settings , that account will work , agh!

Edit: GOT IT! went into each account , then advanced server settings and changed it from "sprint" to "my isp" and all is goooooood =)

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror

Last edited by boodaka; 09-22-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

post your build_log.txt coleslaw, the answer is in there.

i was getting a similar problem that turned out to be an issue w/the xip not getting inserted, in the temp folder i had all the components of the rom but it wouldn't inject xip and therefore no .nbh in the release folder.

the best way to get help is to post your log file

*check to see if this is corrected in your kitchen also - http://www.everythingdiamond.info/sh...&postcount=133
Old 09-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I cant add members to email groups, I can make the group, but when I click on add members (bottom left) nothing happens...anyone know how come?

build 21857
Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

no non-manilla version available of 6.5 here?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:25 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
no non-manilla version available of 6.5 here?
Sure there is. I cooked a 6.5 23053 without manilla and it works just fine, and significant memory savings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom