PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
For those wanting to play with 21501, a kitchen should be up shortly
gah soon can't come fast enough. I know you are doing magic with 21501 Calc, so I know it's worth the wait!

Thanks for all that you've done for the PPC Community.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

kodey01 is just getting started

How do i cook in a different manila background? Like the default background for the tp2 manila is just black, if i wanted to change that...how would i go about doing so?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

i finally got what i was missing with wm 6.5. i dont know if you all have seen this but you can now add a contacts panel.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...850#post839850

still playing with it but was able to add the contacts and make calls.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

this rom kicks ***. battery is great. speed is too but there are a few buggies. highlight bug in sms. i can't highlight stuff i wrote. it just moves the screen. i duno what triggers this yet. also, voicemail is lil glitchy. i pressed it by accident, on the non touchflo3d interface and i couldn't disconnect, had to restart. end key even wasnt working. this happened to me during a lecture.

also, i can't seem to get clear sprint clock to work. i am not sure if its me or there is a conflict with the themes. it didn't work with altel manila, fine, but i reflashed to sprint manila, choce clear digital clock, and the whole damn interface was screwed. i downloaded sprint manila separately, and that worked. not a biggy, as i got quite used to the "titanium" slider. themes are nice looking. oh, and, i can't select images from internal storage for some reason. it sticks to the avatar icons.

all in all i love this rom. its fast, fun, and with some glitches worked out, its HOT HOT HOT. nuff respect

oh btw, i cooked 21210 sys

Last edited by Incubated; 04-17-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:06 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodey01 View Post
How do i cook in a different manila background? Like the default background for the tp2 manila is just black, if i wanted to change that...how would i go about doing so?
I second this question. I use the portrait manila butI would like to know how to change the background to the tp2 background.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bottledg is a n00b

Hi All,

I've been trying to find the answer to this for a while but so far no luck. I cooked a rom with the latest kitchen and as always I went into the registry and deleted the entry for the right hand soft key. Normally this resets the right hand soft key to the programs tab but it looks like it is now defaulting to launch the camera.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can set the right hand soft key using the registry so that it goes to the programs tab?

I used the XBmod TP2 Beta manila and the manila TP2 engine.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

is it normal for this keyboard to cover up the area where im suppose to type..?..
Old 04-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
is it normal for this keyboard to cover up the area where im suppose to type..?..
At times this happens. Try clicking the little button on the bottom to hide / show the keyboard, and usually it will shift the text box up.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:06 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Zip & RAR are faster extracting but when you are the one uploading things, 50MB in compression difference is a lot of wasted time for me waiting for the upload to finish, so I'll take size over speed
No problems. Was just an observation for the benefit of those who are extracting.
I found it interesting that WinRAR would extract a differently compressed file better than the application that created it!

I think I've asked this before... to use a different SYS, for instance the 21501 build that Chronic posted, all I have to do is unzip it and copy the ROM & SYS files over to this kitchen? Correct?

Last edited by Trident; 04-18-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:12 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledg View Post
Hi All,

I've been trying to find the answer to this for a while but so far no luck. I cooked a rom with the latest kitchen and as always I went into the registry and deleted the entry for the right hand soft key. Normally this resets the right hand soft key to the programs tab but it looks like it is now defaulting to launch the camera.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can set the right hand soft key using the registry so that it goes to the programs tab?

I used the XBmod TP2 Beta manila and the manila TP2 engine.

Any help would be appreciated.
just use diamond tweak. It's a program. It will allow you to change both the right and left softkeys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom