PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 27 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Calcu, that update sounds great. Have you been able to isolate or have you noticed the issue where sometimes when texting the phone will temporarily lock up for 5-6 seconds? I know it's happened on other ROMs as well, such as Mighty's and I had that issue in your 4.2
Old 02-01-2009, 01:56 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

I think that's the "fixed sip freezing issue"

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Calc, are you using the 15445 Opera build in the 4.3 kitchen? Does it have any noteworthy improvements over the previous version?
Old 02-01-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

No 15445 yet as I haven't had much time to test it. I'm releasing a Beta 1 first to make sure everything is working right since there were a lot of changes with SYS & OEMs, so it may still have a shot of getting in before the final release

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:04 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

NICE update!

I am looking forward to having the HD Manilla's in the kitchen.

Are you going to be able to provide screen shots of the manillas before we try them out? (I am more interested in it looking like the Telus Manilla, Neon Manilla, etc)
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's the Beta 1 of v4.3

Calkulin's Diamond 21109/21139 Kitchen (v4.3)

Calkulin's Black Sprint Diamond 21109/21139 ROM (v4.3)

Calkulin's Sprint Diamond 21109/21139 ROM (v4.3)
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
NICE update!

I am looking forward to having the HD Manilla's in the kitchen.

Are you going to be able to provide screen shots of the manillas before we try them out? (I am more interested in it looking like the Telus Manilla, Neon Manilla, etc)

Dareyl's is the Sprint\Neon theme and XBmod's is like the Telus manila
Old 02-01-2009, 02:12 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Dareyl's is the Sprint\Neon theme and XBmod's is like the Telus manila
AWESOME...
That's all I needed to know...

I am downloading the kitchen now!

Thanks for all your hard work Calcu!

Hope you are feeling better too!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Excellent, I'm trying out the beta.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:14 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

Calcu;

On the Dareyl's HD theme,
when deleteing a text message from manilla, the pop up box to confirm the deletion says IDS_CONFIRM_DELETE
Is that something you can fix?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom