PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 04:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

odmadod is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Is anyone else having problems with microsoft voice command? This isn't the only ROM that voice command isn't working on for me. Any suggestions?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, that's odd. I just checked my phone to see how my battery was doing and realized that the HD TF3D has just restarted. I have never noticed that before... probably because most of the other TF3D's auto start.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sheeno is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Ok, that's odd. I just checked my phone to see how my battery was doing and realized that the HD TF3D has just restarted. I have never noticed that before... probably because most of the other TF3D's auto start.
Yea I've noticed this too- a downside to the non-autostart TF3D if you will. Once in a while I have to click to initiate it again. Just a registry fix though I think.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeno View Post
Yea I've noticed this too- a downside to the non-autostart TF3D if you will. Once in a while I have to click to initiate it again. Just a registry fix though I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen
Is there any explanation from Juicy why 3.2 was done without AutoLaunchToday enabled?

yes.

often I'm stuck with a very low battery or a situation where I need to turn my phone off and make a call quickly. Not loading TFlo unless prompted by the user lets you have quicker access to things like the actual phone calls or sms

Seriously though, it's one click, and can be fixed by regedit (and I know it's not you, but...) so I don't know why others are complaining
Old 11-12-2008, 07:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen
Is there any explanation from Juicy why 3.2 was done without AutoLaunchToday enabled?

yes.

often I'm stuck with a very low battery or a situation where I need to turn my phone off and make a call quickly. Not loading TFlo unless prompted by the user lets you have quicker access to things like the actual phone calls or sms

Seriously though, it's one click, and can be fixed by regedit (and I know it's not you, but...) so I don't know why others are complaining
PLEASE READ UP ON THIS BEFORE POSTING JUICY MADE IT THAT WAY TO HELP SAVE YOUR BATTERY
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM
g10
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

g10 is a n00b

Delay is caused by using a tweaking tool designed for the GSM diamonds. ( I had the same problem) Thank fully there's a simple fix:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...69&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
2 nagging problems I am facing with 3.2. Screen turning off during a phone call and when I press answer the phone keeps ringing, silently (flashing), but does not answer.

If anyone can help me with either I appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Driod Moto
Carrier: Verizon

catchacold is becoming a great contributor

Yeah!!! I have only been on this site a couple of weeks I guess and I am totally addicted! This ROM got my Notes working/syncing/faster/Longer battery/select multiple emails to delete/got rid of annoying "Your txt has been sent/gave me a radio - The list goes on and on!

So yeah I am def interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Would you guys be interested in a kitchen from me?
Old 11-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

count me in on the kitchen!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Bring on the Juicy Kitchen
Old 11-12-2008, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Does anyone know if its possible to picture mail working on a Telus Diamond

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development