PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618V (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alson View Post
Hey Juicy!
Long time lurker here.
I've been messing around with WM for about 10 years... it's come a long way...
I'm with Sprint and have a 6.1 Diamond. I used the stock ROM for a couple months
and finally took the leap with grooveROM 4. It's a great ROM in my humble opinion.
It amazes me how many talented Cooks we have here!

Well... ROM's (like tattoo's) are addictive

I installed Juicy8 a few days ago and all I can say is "You Rock"! It's great!!!
Thank you for your countless hour of labor and for putting up with an
occasional complainer. They act like they paid for these ROM's...

Al from OZ.

PS: How does one make a donation without a Paypal account?
just press the thank you button, and have a good night
Old 06-24-2009, 12:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

AngryCPA is a n00b

Sorry if this was covered somewhere else, but is the one touch uploading of pictures to facebook still there? I did not see the account manager thingie in the settings or as a drop down when viewing pics.

Thanks Juicy, this is my first flash since JMZ took over and quickly exited a few months ago.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

my bluetooth icon isnt showing up... anyone confirm?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SComp23 View Post
Damn, did not know that, always assumed that you couldn't or it didn't come with it because of the picture in the first post.

Will be downloading.
Just uncheck TF3D in the Today section, and check Windows Default
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
I can alos confirm that, don't remember trying it until now though. So I can't say for sure if it every did on my handset.

Has anyone been experiencing random drops in signal strenght.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I can alos confirm that, don't remember trying it until now though. So I can't say for sure if it every did on my handset.

Has anyone been experiencing random drops in signal strenght.
I was going to post about this today actually.

I'm not getting signal strength reductions, i'm getting total signal DROP. Randomly....

Never while I am on a call, it happens after I hang up, or after I've used the net for a bit - and stopped.......very, very strange..
Old 06-24-2009, 10:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: moment
Carrier: sprint

elboriqua176 is a n00b

hey guys i have had this issue that every now and then my phone freezes and then when i am able to get it back running, after hard reboot, my touch flow wont load. any ideas???
Old 06-24-2009, 11:31 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
I was going to post about this today actually.

I'm not getting signal strength reductions, i'm getting total signal DROP. Randomly....

Never while I am on a call, it happens after I hang up, or after I've used the net for a bit - and stopped.......very, very strange..
That's what I meant Joe, I can't explain it
Old 06-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ithero1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by technosinner View Post
I've also noticed the middle button is not touch sensitive anymore, but I personally don't care much.The only "real" issue I've just noticed, I seem to be the only one with it: the automatic prepend (+1) doesn't work even if the option is enabled...? Anyone else noticed this?Otherwise, again, this is BY FAR the best ROM I've flashed, and I had worlds of trouble with Juicy 7. Thank you SO MUCH
I'm having the same issue. Thought it was TELUS or my contacts but I flashed to Juicy 4.4 and the prepend +1 worked fine on LD numbers.

I love the ROM but this makes dialing from contacts a little cumbersome. Had to get my 6 year old to right out a number while driving this morning so I could make an important call!

Anyone have a workaround until this is fixed??
Radio | 1.04.05V
Old 06-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

MikeKnoop is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
This is a known issue associated with the Tachi Phone Cavnas. The Tachi Manilla handles bluetooth notifications differently. You need the new taskbariconmgr.dll from Tachi to get it working.

Essentially, when you turn on bluetooth you get the icon and a notification in the "Notification Manager". However when you dismiss the notification, the bluetooth icon goes away. There are a couple bugs associated with the whole process. Search the Tachi/Rhodium Phone Canvas thread over at XDA for the dll fix.

-Mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development