PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOuch

babyboi2008 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-01-08] Juicy ROM 3.9 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Can someone please help me. I really am excited from all the positive feed back on Juicy ROM, but I can't install it on my phone. I have the HTC Touch Phone. I have downloaded the Juicy ROM 3.9, Juicy ROM 3.8, and Juicy ROM 2.4.1 for Sprint. On all three, I have recieved the same error message. Once it goes through on the Active Sync, it goes through the process of everything. But when it is time to update, it gives me a message saying that it can not receive an active connection. I have also notice that the Microsoft Active Sync Software close, or disappears from the Task Bar once the Software is running for Juicy. So can someone please direct me in the right path, so I can experience Juicy on my phone. Thanks

P.S. I just had my PDA flash to Metro PCS, will I have to re-configure everything again after installing Juicy? Thanks

Last edited by babyboi2008; 12-31-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:38 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2008 View Post
Can someone please help me. I really am excited from all the positive feed back on Juicy ROM, but I can't install it on my phone. I have the HTC Touch Phone. I have downloaded the Juicy ROM 3.9, Juicy ROM 3.8, and Juicy ROM 2.4.1 for Sprint. On all three, I have recieved the same error message. Once it goes through on the Active Sync, it goes through the process of everything. But when it is time to update, it gives me a message saying that it can not receive an active connection. I have also notice that the Microsoft Active Sync Software close, or disappears from the Task Bar once the Software is running for Juicy. So can someone please direct me in the right path, so I can experience Juicy on my phone. Thanks

P.S. I just had my PDA flash to Metro PCS, will I have to re-configure everything again after installing Juicy? Thanks
Your problem may be that you are trying to flash a Touch DIAMOND rom. This isnt made for the standard Touch. Try going to the Touch forum for roms.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Any idea when or if this ROM will be compatible for a Cellular South Touch Diamond. They are a CDMA carrier in the Southeast US.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

quote from your TP thread yesterday,
juicy hath you left us for good? i guess some of us can understand if youre putting full time into the TP.

Quote:
My understanding from the admin here is that MS was only upset about the specific build used in my 4.7 (21014) which contained confidential code (apparently 6.5) which I wasn't aware of (grabbed the system files from another user who grabbed it from xbeta.cn). I complied in full through communications with the site owners. Everything contained in the latest release is from the published ROM of the HTC Iolite - 5.2.20765.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3Dâ„¢

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
quote from your TP thread yesterday,
juicy hath you left us for good? i guess some of us can understand if youre putting full time into the TP.
Way to resurrect a thread from the dead...

But where exactly in that quote do you see that he's not coming back to the Diamonds?

Here's a quote saying he IS coming back from the TP forum post of his CURRENT ROM Release for TP's:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagnetwork View Post
Haleluya Are you coming back for the diamond too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
soon.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce View Post
Way to resurrect a thread from the dead...

But where exactly in that quote do you see that he's not coming back to the Diamonds?

Here's a quote saying he IS coming back from the TP forum post of his CURRENT ROM Release for TP's:

Here is a quote: "I'm coming back to the Diamond."
Old 02-25-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
This will be the quote that shook the forum, I'm sure. Welcome back.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Great to see you back in the game! You've been missed. Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro2(Wife) HD2(Me)
Carrier: Sprint... Now on to T-Mobile

wmphoto is becoming a great contributor

woo hoo
in a good way

It's WMPhoto for short...
For long it's www.waltmiddletonphoto.com
take a look and enjoy...
Walt
Old 02-25-2009, 01:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Monkii is just getting started

ooooooh, juicy

i miss u i miss u i miss u... (from the deepest of my Diamond)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development