PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

CruiSin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to CruiSin Send a message via AIM to CruiSin Send a message via Yahoo to CruiSin
Re: *UPDATED* [11-12-08] Juicy ROM 3.3 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.3] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLogiK View Post
How come TF3D doesnt start automatically?
Really? C'mon...
Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

not sure if this is suppose to be like it or not but....

When I leave my phone overnight - i come back and I get prompted to "touch here to start touchflo" Is it suppose to shut itself down?.. No biggy, if this preserves battery life, then that's awesome.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
That's almost as bad as Does Sprint TV work with this version?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Driod Moto
Carrier: Verizon

catchacold is becoming a great contributor

Cause.......................

Auto Launch 3D

HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\AutoLaunchToday from 0 to 1

Quote:
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4G

ervman1 is just getting started

it seems that uc didnt work for me as well with the 3.3 release. anyone know what caused that? it worked just fine with 3.2 but now it just goes to the customization and then resets and none of my options/cabs are installed. i even tried hard resetting and reflashing 3.3...
Old 11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeno
Yea I've noticed this too- a downside to the non-autostart TF3D if you will. Once in a while I have to click to initiate it again. Just a registry fix though I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen
Is there any explanation from Juicy why 3.2 was done without AutoLaunchToday enabled?

yes.

often I'm stuck with a very low battery or a situation where I need to turn my phone off and make a call quickly. Not loading TFlo unless prompted by the user lets you have quicker access to things like the actual phone calls or sms

Seriously though, it's one click, and can be fixed by regedit (and I know it's not you, but...) so I don't know why others are complaining
Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

how can i backup my email settings..and other program settings..i used PIMbackup or whatever its called and all it does is contacts for me...but everytime i update i lose my email and rss feeds and etc...any ideas?
Old 11-13-2008, 03:26 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well Pimbackup should allow you to select using the check boxes what you want to backup. Also, make sure that when you hit next after checking what you want to back up, that you are hitting browse on the next screen and choosing a folder to save your stuff to. I would suggest internal storage of course. If you dont, it wont save it anywhere cause the default is "storage card" which isnt a correct file name.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Well Pimbackup should allow you to select using the check boxes what you want to backup. Also, make sure that when you hit next after checking what you want to back up, that you are hitting browse on the next screen and choosing a folder to save your stuff to. I would suggest internal storage of course. If you dont, it wont save it anywhere cause the default is "storage card" which isnt a correct file name.
yeah i know..i chose contacts speedidals and the custom the rest were not needed...such as apointments...but i backed up those and when i restored only contacts and speeddials came up..
Old 11-13-2008, 03:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well I have hit a stumbling block. For some reason, my htc album locks up. I have reflashed 3.3 twice and hard reset a few times. I even deleted majority of my pics, still locks up. I wanna go back to 3.2 cause it was running great. Anyone point me in the direction of a DL link for 3.2? And is anyone else had issues with the HTC Photo Album on 3.3?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the rar for 3.2 in my recycle bin. Thanks.

Last edited by KBZL; 11-13-2008 at 03:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development