PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Update v2.7.1) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
Thanks but i dont see it. i have looked everywhere

i found an older one. installed it dosnt add the link at the upper right corner. i might reflash again tonight.
Weird... this worked for me... http://mahmood1.com/Documents/Htc_Ta...r_by_Swtos.cab

But you might have to go into settings and select that you want it to show on the today screen...
Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
If you get them, I'll post them on the first post cause I thought of that but I just don't have the time to flash all those times to get them, so let me know if you do end up getting them

Thanks I guess.........
That is exactly what I wanted to do... I might have to flash them all... lol...

The clocks are through Jpegs right? Which folder would they be at in the kitchen? I might go aead and Photoshop them in to the pictures as well...
Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Found the random access cab. I've attached it. Just remove the .zip from the end.
This didn't work for me Thanks for looking though.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Calc...

I forgot to say... after hours the links finally worked for me... Thanks...

Also, I tried flashing but my Vista 64 gives me an error when starting the RUU, even after a new cooking and restarting the machine... Were there any changes?
Old 11-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Manila files have no extension, and are not jpeg. You need manila editor.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS

GTOTURBO is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
That is exactly what I wanted to do... I might have to flash them all... lol...

The clocks are through Jpegs right? Which folder would they be at in the kitchen? I might go aead and Photoshop them in to the pictures as well...
here is a link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437777

has links to all programs you need to edit these files. The clock files are in the clock folders, edit the ones that are qtc (use hex editor/notepad or point to directory in manila editor to find out if they are qtc images). Compressonator is used for better conversion than manila editor (manila editor used for quick previews).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Calcu,
Just want to say this latest rom works great. I haven't noticed any problems. Thanks for your hard work.

The only strange thing I noticed is that when the phone boots up from being off, the home screen flashes for a second right before the WM6.1 splash screen. I don't know how or why this happens but it doesn't affect anything and I don't really care. Just something strange I noticed.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS

GTOTURBO is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
Calcu,
Just want to say this latest rom works great. I haven't noticed any problems. Thanks for your hard work.

The only strange thing I noticed is that when the phone boots up from being off, the home screen flashes for a second right before the WM6.1 splash screen. I don't know how or why this happens but it doesn't affect anything and I don't really care. Just something strange I noticed.

I posted this before, I think it's from the blackstone version of ezinput (the one with directional arrows).
Old 11-06-2008, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im glad someone else saw this. I thought I was seeing things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOTURBO View Post
I posted this before, I think it's from the blackstone version of ezinput (the one with directional arrows).
Old 11-06-2008, 11:32 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I flashed to the ATT Manilla last night on my Sprint Diamond, and everything looked great, except the text was white in the messages area, making it very very hard to read.

I re-flashed 2 times and a friend also had this problem.

Anyone else notice it?
Any way to change the color of the text???
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development