PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated Fixed SYS) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

I've inserted it into the base, patched it, and minimized it... flashing now to see how it all works.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

yangers is just getting started

Hi I'm having problems with the Youtube apps first I can't connect using my account information using the account manager and can't play any video in the Player app getting error it show the videos and when I click on once it said connecting and start buffering but show up a pop up message "Cannot play this video"
Old 11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
I've inserted it into the base, patched it, and minimized it... flashing now to see how it all works.
Care to share????
Old 11-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Touch Diamond

mmmtacos is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Fixed, heres the file to fix it for those that download already, just delete the 0413 file from the blackstone album folder and add this one
this is for the album's options not showing up fix, correct?
I can't find any folder remotley similar to a blackstone album.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Kitchen Builder

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Doesn't work... I'm going to try inserting some other modules, to get it working.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Clcu buddy, good work, I think our brains are in sync and we run into the same issues regarding blackstone oems haha. Im not sure if the new Touchflo is a dependency for face crack, but i hope not. Anywho, im sure ur oem folder looks exactly the same as mine if I read this thread properly
Old 11-03-2008, 10:01 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

the file for facebook from blackstone is not in that rom, I flash the entire rom over, only replacing the OEM drivers, and still facebook did not work, used the 20757 sys and XIP. did not work. I went through every registy file in that rom, and the only mention of facebook was in the Social Networking, but no matter how you change those, it will not show up.

I am stumped on the facebook working.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No I didn't. Thanks for the info. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
You do realize 222222 is a modified version of 19965 the one that came stock with the Diamond. It's not actually newer.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Kitchen Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
the file for facebook from blackstone is not in that rom, I flash the entire rom over, only replacing the OEM drivers, and still facebook did not work, used the 20757 sys and XIP. did not work. I went through every registy file in that rom, and the only mention of facebook was in the Social Networking, but no matter how you change those, it will not show up.

I am stumped on the facebook working.
What sys and XIP did you use?!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Kitchen Builder

New XIP doesn't work... the nk needs to be replaced with a diamond_c one, but even once that is done, device.exe doesn't start.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development