PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindil View Post
20921 and 20924 are so fast.. I couldnt get my bluetooth working properly in either of them though. Thank you very much Tobey, your 2.02 kitchen saved my butt. 20755 seems so slow after trying those other two though. I really hope someone can make them work in the near future...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post
anybody care to address the bluetooth issue lol u cant make more than one phone call u have to disconnect and reconnect on both these systems

Let me finish testing and fixing this timebomb fixed SYS and I'll address the bluetooth issue next
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Yes, but to be nice to the person who cooks a ROM, then distributes it to the random person who doesn't flash their phone five times a day, four months from now they'll be pretty f***ing confused as to why their phone doesn't work.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Talking Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Yes, but to be nice to the person who cooks a ROM, then distributes it to the random person who doesn't flash their phone five times a day, four months from now they'll be pretty f***ing confused as to why their phone doesn't work.

Doesn't everyone compile 10 ROMS a day and flash at least 3 of them? I think I'm on #5 in the past 24 hours....

Old 10-29-2008, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I think I got to be near the top these last couple of days, lucky for me work has been easy this week
Old 10-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So Calcu yo working on that new 20924 SYS that was posted on the Elf forums on XDA? I'd love to have the time to really get into developing all this but for now I'm learning doing some mixing and matching between your modified kitchen and the latest GC/TC Kitches. Man at the rate all these files turn up its hard to get satisfied by any ROM. hahahaha!!!

This reminds me of the days of Win98 gaming where I'd re-format like once a week with new tweaks and drivers and mods to make gaming a lot faster.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BTW, if anyone wants the OEM for Opera 2649 and a WMP Diamond skin, here they are

Opera 9.5.2649

WMP Diamond Skin

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-29-2008 at 09:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Agreed...if this thread was just a basic custom rom thread like Juicy or Mighty's. Being this is more of a development thread, I stand by my previous unsolicited statement

I would assume Juicy, Mighty, JD and the others would use the version that was "fixed" before releasing.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
This reminds me of the days of Win98 gaming where I'd re-format like once a week with new tweaks and drivers and mods to make gaming a lot faster.
welcome to flaahung a ppcgeek world
Old 10-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
for now I'm learning doing some mixing and matching between your modified kitchen and the latest GC/TC Kitches.
What is there to mix and match? They're 95% identical. There a difference of like 5 OEMs...

Last edited by tobeychris; 10-29-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

zimberto is just getting started

For Calkulin's reg tweaks, have those already been applied in the associated ROM update?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development