PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   [Jan 15th New Sprint Radio V1.11.00F] Official CDMA Diamond Radio Thread (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40609)

Armani G 11-08-2008 09:17 PM

Re: [UPDATED OCT 31st New Radio] Official CDMA Diamond Radio Rom Thread

lol yea so strange, but the sprint touch pro rom is working fine no prob at all. So i'm going to stay with this for a bit and see if i get that issue again

jgillard 11-11-2008 11:31 PM

Any update on the Telus radio? I know it is a work in progress but I would like to hear if it is still being worked on at all!

I appreciate the effort from all working on this!

kellybrf 11-11-2008 11:56 PM

ive used the vzw and sprint pro radios for about a week each and havent observed a noticeable difference. they both seem better than the stock sprint diamond radio in terms of battery life and heat

bacspasm 11-12-2008 08:55 PM

Well through some kind of set of circumstances, after flashing the nueROM-S Build 171 yesterday and the build 188 today, my signal with the sprint 1.00.04F dropped down to 1 or zero bars. It was not like this with the Juicy 3.2/3.1/3.0 or the MSR or the Calku. I usually have two to three bars at home. Well today I started missing calls, as they went right into voice mail.

I just flashed back to the 1.03.03V and now have two to three bars again. Strange. I will see if it gets the dark screen and vibration but for sure in my environment the 1.03 is best.

mixxy 11-12-2008 09:04 PM

the bell rom has a newer radio....wouldnt that be of any use?

chappy 11-13-2008 09:33 AM

I think we need to get a hold of the Sprint Touch Pro shipped radio. So far no one has complained of heating up or battery life, and we have sold all of our pros. Pretty much everyone came back with the Diamond.

snovvman 11-13-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chappy (Post 516200)
I think we need to get a hold of the Sprint Touch Pro shipped radio. So far no one has complained of heating up or battery life, and we have sold all of our pros. Pretty much everyone came back with the Diamond.

Um...

Update: TP heats up, then battery drains, even while on charger

Heat Heat and more Heat

TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Touch Pro Battery life!!! Post your reviews!!

Any one have a discolored Back on their touch pro

If you search hot* or heat, there are plenty more over at the TP forum. My TP gets hot/warm with use. The battery life is not better than my Diamond.

Mr. X 11-13-2008 11:35 AM

i was just going to say, the TP section is full of battery and heat complaints.

nttdemented 11-13-2008 01:50 PM

Daium... Didn't know the Touch PRO was having so many heat problems jejejeje. A coworker of mine has been salivating for the Touch Pro ever since I showed him my Diamond and told him about the Touch PRO's upgrades.

He just got his today and I noticed the Radio's Version is 1.03.15f. I don't know if the heat is related to the radio or not but it seems like its more updated than either of the VZW radios, worth a shot?

I have access every day to his TP and in fact, it will become my baby since he knows jack **** about WinMo phones and I'll be taking care of his. ;)

chappy 11-13-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snovvman (Post 516395)
Um...

Update: TP heats up, then battery drains, even while on charger

Heat Heat and more Heat

TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Touch Pro Battery life!!! Post your reviews!!

Any one have a discolored Back on their touch pro

If you search hot* or heat, there are plenty more over at the TP forum. My TP gets hot/warm with use. The battery life is not better than my Diamond.

I meant as an employee. We have had no returns on the TP