PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 09:35 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [Jan 15th New Sprint Radio V1.11.00F] Official CDMA Diamond Radio Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
That's not the radio, it's the ROM. A lot of ROMs were updated after DST.
Awesome. Well i am using the ROM that is posted at the beginning of this post. Any suggestions?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:44 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
Awesome. Well i am using the ROM that is posted at the beginning of this post. Any suggestions?
That's the radio ROM, but are you using sprint stock for your OS or did you flash to a cooked ROM from another thread?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:53 PM
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP

Quote:
That's the radio ROM, but are you using sprint stock for your OS or did you flash to a cooked ROM from another thread?
Sprint Stock..............
Old 03-20-2009, 10:09 PM
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

A lot of cooks found the problem in the rilphone.dll, but I think it need to be cooked in and can't just be replaced. Maybe a hard reset would help. Is there a reason you didn't change to a cooked ROM? If you flash a radio, you can EASILY flash a ROM. I like Groove's and Calcu's stuff, but all the ROMs have advantages. Just read the thread and see what you like most.

It took me more than a year to get up the nerve to flash .. even a radio. Check out rstoyguy's threads. He has great tutorials.

But if you're not looking for a new ROM, try a hard reset to see if it helps.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:28 PM
ICE

Quote:
A lot of cooks found the problem in the rilphone.dll, but I think it need to be cooked in and can't just be replaced. Maybe a hard reset would help. Is there a reason you didn't change to a cooked ROM? If you flash a radio, you can EASILY flash a ROM. I like Groove's and Calcu's stuff, but all the ROMs have advantages. Just read the thread and see what you like most.

It took me more than a year to get up the nerve to flash .. even a radio. Check out rstoyguy's threads. He has great tutorials.

But if you're not looking for a new ROM, try a hard reset to see if it helps.
Well I didnt switch to a cooked rom because the diamond unlocker keeps showing an error message when i try to get started, havent got the nerve up yet to try any of the others, and like you its been over a year of going back and forth to just do the first one...lol

So if i hard reset, that should help me out? I think i am going to try grooveROM or Juicy this weekend if i find the time. thanks man.....
Old 03-20-2009, 10:31 PM
you know ...

Wait! I foud this thread that will probably help. It's in the Pro forum, but it will work on yours, too ...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60237
Old 03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
ICE

Quote:
Wait! I foud this thread that will probably help. It's in the Pro forum, but it will work on yours, too ...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60237
your awesome! Preciate the help
Old 03-20-2009, 10:44 PM
ICE

Funny, it did not help me at all. Everytime I soft reset, it does not save what timezone i set it at. looks like ill try another Hard Reset, if that doesnt work, ill just switch back to the original radio. thanks again man...........
Old 03-20-2009, 11:25 PM
you know ...

Sorry. Hopefully the juicy or groove ROM will help.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:18 AM
ICE

Quote:
Sorry. Hopefully the juicy or groove ROM will help.
Yeah I'll try one of those soon, but man, it wont save anything anymore.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development