PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

edgarwong is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

reflashed and ranned sashimi again. on reboot phone keeps freezing on touchdiamond spalsh screen.

setup works fine on previous MR versions and Groove roms'

Redownloading 4.7 v2 to see if it helps. will update on findings.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

I haven't ran into any bugs yet! I can't believe how fast it is!! Will the Diamond 2 Keyboard work if you just install the cab or is it better to cook it in? If that is the case I will just wait for implementation into the ROM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

edgarwong is just getting started

the diamond2 keyboard is awesome. specially the version with the vibrate on press option. I always had trouble with the 'A" key on the stock full qwerty keyboard. the screen is not sensitive in the edge.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
the diamond2 keyboard is awesome. specially the version with the vibrate on press option. I always had trouble with the 'A" key on the stock full qwerty keyboard. the screen is not sensitive in the edge.
Awesome!! So you recommend the .cab that is floating around? It installed properly on top of this Mighty ROM?
Old 03-23-2009, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

jrimmer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
I haven't ran into any bugs yet! I can't believe how fast it is!! Will the Diamond 2 Keyboard work if you just install the cab or is it better to cook it in? If that is the case I will just wait for implementation into the ROM.
I have noticed that the Diamond 2 Keyboard cab. screws up your sync with exchange. That being said the rom im currently using has it cooked in and it's yet to fail. Though in landscape mode in either scenario there are mapping/touch issues with the key's... for example i was clearly pressing the "g" key with my stylus and it was determined to type in "f"

cheers,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
I have noticed that the Diamond 2 Keyboard cab. screws up your sync with exchange. That being said the rom im currently using has it cooked in and it's yet to fail. Though in landscape mode in either scenario there are mapping/touch issues with the key's... for example i was clearly pressing the "g" key with my stylus and it was determined to type in "f"

cheers,
I also had issues with the diamond2 keyboard typing wrong keys on my behalf and hard reset my phone to get rid of it. I'll wait till it works before i try it again.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:25 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
I dont use alltel but this one seems to be working great.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61819
Ya, I tried that one also, im sure its something im doing cause I know there other Alltel folks using this rom. I really want to get it fixed cause the best I can tell this rom is flawless. and super fast and smooth. but so far Confllipper's is the only one with working MMS and its still a little buggy. hopefully someone using MM's rom on alltel can get me straightened out. Thanks!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 03-23-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK
Carrier: Sprint

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Sashimi worked fine for me too, I ran it twice, MR4.7v1 and MR4.7v2
ok, i was up til 5am but it worked lol. i reflashed to stock, flashed 4.7, and i took the new taskbar out of my auto-install and it worked fine (both times i tried using sashimi, it froze at the alphabetical end of the cabs, which was the new taskbar. call it superstition)...is it really that good?

add'l fyi: again, this is by FAR the best rom ever. the rhodium stuff is amazing! i just got my cousin to buy a diamond and made him use it stock for 3 days before flashing 4.6 LOL...he's gonna sh*t when he sees 4.7!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:36 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey MrObvious, iv just got this alltel Diamond and flashed this ROM last night, so far iv tried 3 different Arcsoft cabs and several different server settings, could you pleaase explain how you got your mms working and post your .cab? Thanks alot!
Alright use this cab. You will have to change the connection that MMS uses but it should work after that. Go to your MMS Server Settings and push Alltel MMSC and leave everything but the "Connect via" option alone and make usre that is your default EVDO connection. You could try making it say "The Internet" if you don't know which option to push but if you have Wi-Fi on it will connect via that instead.

Make sure you also do a *228 options 2 and 3 too.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44.cab (1.94 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmac00t View Post
1) Just wondering why Rhodium notification only enables the title bar notification and not the pop up notification part. I tried multiple cabs and even the fix from Xda and still the same. Is it coz this ROM is not 21XXX build.
Mine does that too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development