PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 01:37 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Upgrade to the newer MR.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Upgrade to the newer MR.

cause other then the ringtone issue, I have no problems with the rom i'm on, and its a lot of work getting it back to being perfect if you've done a lot of stuff afterwords. That is why I was seeing if there was just a quick fix for this.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:34 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Use .wav ringtones but the final MR is stable and whatnot.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Is anyone else having trouble opening ppcgeeks.com or is it just me. every other site works fine but if I type in ppcgeeks.com into my Opera browser it starts to load then Opera just shuts down.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 10-06-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

ammaralo is a n00b

hi mighty,
i dont know if you could help me, but after installing your mighty rom 4, my gps no longer works, not in bing nor in google maps.

can anyone help me?
Old 10-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I see you have a PPC.

What is your location setting set to and does it say it is seeking satellites in Google Maps?
Old 10-06-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ammaralo is a n00b

Quote:
What is your location setting set to and does it say it is seeking satellites in Google Maps?
for bing my settings are:
region; us
gps intermediate driver

when i tell it to "track me using gps" it just says getting position.

for google maps:
gps managed by windows
it stays on seeking gps satellites (0)

thanks for your help
Old 10-06-2009, 02:17 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Read the sticky in the main part of the Diamond forum on GPS and use QPST to enable AGPS for Sprint.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ammaralo is a n00b

Quote:
Read the sticky in the main part of the Diamond forum on GPS and use QPST to enable AGPS for Sprint.
it used to work before i installed mighty rom.
any thing change
Old 10-07-2009, 12:47 AM
I see you have a PPC.

It could be something simple like AGPS settings getting messed up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development