PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I should start posting in the Diamond thread more often, but I re-did ALL of the themes and other optional manila changes in the TP thread so that you didn't get the white boxes anymore. If the version you have is not working, please re-download it again and if it still doesn't work, LMK what you're downloading and I'll try to fix it.
awesome stuff! the all in one cabs are perfect as well. Kicking with blue theme now and may just switch them out every other week. Can't say enough how solid this rom is. Battery life has been stellar as well. Have you given any thought to doing a wallpaper project to compliment the colors. I found a couple blue ones that look great with your theme. Not sure if this is worth it but figured I would ask. Thanks again guys!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
awesome stuff! the all in one cabs are perfect as well. Kicking with blue theme now and may just switch them out every other week. Can't say enough how solid this rom is. Battery life has been stellar as well. Have you given any thought to doing a wallpaper project to compliment the colors. I found a couple blue ones that look great with your theme. Not sure if this is worth it but figured I would ask. Thanks again guys!
If they can be done in every color, I don't see why not...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
I already fixed that a week ago. Please re-download it and LMK if you have any issues. It should be good to go.

http://www.cedonulli.org/msr/essenti...Pr0n%20Tab.cab
Are you guys serious? Is there really such a tab that I can add?

As I think about it, it's probably not healthy for me to sleep with my phone.
Or let my wife find it with something like that on it.

Is it lockable? Or is there a way to hide it?

Old 03-24-2009, 01:50 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

It's funny that phones can actually be addictive. I'm addicted to my phone. My girlfriend is right, when she nags at me for it, but she's just giving me a hard time because she knows I love my MightyRom.

I would be with her on the phone and she'd ask "what are you doing".. .."uh, I'm downloading MightyRom".. lol.. if only she understood the importance of my Phone in it's best health
Old 03-24-2009, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey bud,

The manila file is CFC Patched. The new mightyrom IS NOT cfc patched.

We will get this cab fixed up for you... Give me maybe tonight or till tomorrow to re-do it

p,s thanks for the signature support!
its the least i can do!!!!!

Quote:
I already fixed that a week ago. Please re-download it and LMK if you have any issues. It should be good to go.

http://www.cedonulli.org/msr/essenti...Pr0n%20Tab.cab

Another reason why you guys are the best thanks for everthing guys, LilRico the tab works great thanks again

Last edited by apaquette0069; 03-24-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post

LMAO its not a real tab its just a real nice set of guns where the globe used to be on the internet tab LOL
Old 03-24-2009, 02:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post

For that exact reason, no way would I want my wife to see it..avoid hassle at all cost. So what you do is leave the globe intact and place the picture as the pressed icon. That way just looking at your phone you see the globe, yet when you press the globe...bam Briggs PRON tab greets you with a nice pair of...

Old 03-24-2009, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

hey LilRico think you can help me out with this file i think it too is CFC and i think thats why i cant get it to work with the new mighty it always worked before and with other roms just not the new mighty, thanks if there is anything you can do to help
Old 03-24-2009, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
For that exact reason, no way would I want my wife to see it..avoid hassle at all cost. So what you do is leave the globe intact and place the picture as the pressed icon. That way just looking at your phone you see the globe, yet when you press the globe...bam Briggs PRON tab greets you with a nice pair of...
thats a great idea LOL
Old 03-24-2009, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

I ran home giggling like a school girl (actually drove home from work) when I saw that the vaporware might rom was actually released just finished flasing.. off to the races I go. Thx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development