PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.4 BLACKOUT EDITION [20764-UC]

Can someone tell me which file exactly it is to back up my opera bookmarks? I know its /windows/opera9, I just dont remember which file it is. Sorry for the off topic question but I know I read it in this thread and I searched and searched but couldnt fine it.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Can someone tell me which file exactly it is to back up my opera bookmarks? I know its /windows/opera9, I just dont remember which file it is. Sorry for the off topic question but I know I read it in this thread and I searched and searched but couldnt fine it.
I think its opcert6.adr

Last edited by kyrumo; 02-08-2009 at 06:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:53 PM
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Confirmed to backup Opera Mobile bookmarks copy opcert6.adr to you internal memory

Last edited by kyrumo; 02-08-2009 at 06:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

lol i wanna flash to 4.4.4 but ill wait incase 4.4.5 drops in the next day
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
I think its opcert6.adr
you are correct. Located in \Windows\Opera9 folder
Old 02-08-2009, 07:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
you are correct. Located in \Windows\Opera9 folder
Yea he got it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Dragoon123 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
lol i wanna flash to 4.4.4 but ill wait incase 4.4.5 drops in the next day
Same, I always do that when a major change is done wait for the next release so any bugs/problems can be fixed.

Update: Hey, MightyMike I just noticed your OS version is 20764 and everyone else has above 21xxx Is there any reason you don't update it to 21xxx? I don't know the difference between the two but usually newer releases are faster?

Last edited by Dragoon123; 02-08-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

im an idiot

Last edited by infection0; 02-08-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
If you have a problem or bug with the ROM, please PM me with the bug so I can gather up the "master list of bugs" that Mike wants. I'll also let you know if I have the bug as well (if I don't, it is probably on your end).

Currently the bugs I've noticed myself are:
1) Upon installing TouchPal (perhaps any custom SIP), the SIP will always revert to the microsoft keyboard.

2) -- I haven't noticed any other problems so far.
The list has already been started, and he only wants it to be done my 1 person.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilestdevil is a n00b

Somethings way to diff in the new release. In the previous versions they would suppress this problem my phone has of giving me errors while in roaming and texting. Usually i can ignore message n continue to receive and send texts but in the new release it does what other roms do where i get a box sayin messege was not sent and click ok. If i dont click ok i stop recieving texts. Could this be a internal phone issue or something

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development