PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 07:04 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

settings>connections>obexinbox change the path in there
Old 01-30-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

sdafasdlkfj is just getting started
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Hi Mike:

This ROM is freaking amazing! I wasn't a big fan of this ROM before because I didn't find it to be as "stock" as other ROMS... but the newer releases are the real deal!

Just a suggestion: the black clock idea is great, it's just that the quality of the colors on the clock aren't that great. The black clock seems like a low quality image.. maybe someone knows how to mimic the high quality white clock but make it black.

Regardless, excellent ROM, much better than stock.

Charles
Old 01-30-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sdafasdlkfj is just getting started

Also, AM and PM are still visible on the clock, if you look hard. Maybe remove it completely or add it completely? Just a thought, not trying to run the show. Thanks
Old 01-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc TP2
Carrier: sprint

batwing is just getting started

hi all. I really like this ROM.

I just have a couple of Questions;

1) is there any way to have the Opera browser to display pages only in standard mode? no mobile mode

2) I see on Camera modes u cannot choosethat kind of silly template modemy girlfriend loves. The option is there, but if u try it got error message "template not found"

thx for sure support.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 PM
c21
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metr PCS

c21 is a n00b

In 4.4.1 there is a bug in the programs tabs, you can keep adding programs to the icons of the tab, some other minor glitches, other than those, it's a very stable rom, thanks Mike, keep up the good work!

Last edited by c21; 01-30-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:09 PM
N00b

bjwiens is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bjwiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdafasdlkfj View Post
Hi Mike:

This ROM is freaking amazing! I wasn't a big fan of this ROM before because I didn't find it to be as "stock" as other ROMS... but the newer releases are the real deal!

Just a suggestion: the black clock idea is great, it's just that the quality of the colors on the clock aren't that great. The black clock seems like a low quality image.. maybe someone knows how to mimic the high quality white clock but make it black.

Regardless, excellent ROM, much better than stock.

Charles
what'd you like about it? i'm deciding what I want to do with my diamond and looking for info, thanks
Old 01-30-2009, 11:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

GoBigBlue is just getting started

so i have this problem
where all my sent text messages stay in the outbox
and they are being sent over and over and over and over again
I didnt notice this problem until my friends called me and screamed at me and told me to stop lol
How can I fix this problem??

And Gmail is still not working btw...
Old 01-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just flashed to 4.4.1 and loving the speed!

I did lose the ability to record video, though. Is that intended? My camera now has no video option. I couldn't find anything about that in the changelog.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:46 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue View Post
so i have this problem
I didnt notice this problem until my friends called me and screamed at me and told me to stop lol

Only fix for the first issue is a hard reset using Clear Storage. Doing the manual hard reset doesn't fix it.
I actually flashed to the OEM/shipped ROM first and then flashed back and then did another hard reset, just to make sure.
Not sure, but this will probably get your GMail settings reset also.

[aaahhhh- this time I beat Mike to the punch!]

Last edited by Trident; 01-31-2009 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue View Post
so i have this problem

Use the clear storage method in ur settings menu to hard reset properly. Doing a hardreset using the button combo will not solve this issue!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development