PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Kitchens

I'm not sure this has to do with the ROMs...
Old 11-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchacold View Post
OEM 3
Kitchen 5
SYS 20931 v5a - 11.19.08

TMobile users still cannot call me - I cannot txt either send/receive. I tried to re-download all the above packages. Now I will try to go back to OEM2, Kitchen 3 and SYS 20931 v3b - 11.13.08

When my roomate trys to txt me he gets "No system for messages" error on his phone -

This is a weird one - I have my phone battery out of the phone and my roomates phone rang and it was my number?????????????????? HUH?
Tinu ninu tinu ninu... You have 7 DAYS!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
So, one of the minor problems with this kitchen is that there is no way that I've found to save my selections. Is there a text file created somewhere?
Every time I restart BuildOS, I start from scratch.
I did get a nicely working ROM- no more blank spaces and I used the older TF3D so I no longer have the KB issue that I was trying to rid myself of.

I know I added Advanced Config and some other Diamond config tools. Hearts. (Tried Kevtris, but couldn't get that to be included.) Blue Flip clock [unsuccessful]. psShutXP. Inbox Menu Extensibility. Not sure if there was anything else.

At the time, I didn't have anything in SecondToday as I knew I wasn't keeping the ROM.
Now, I have RescoToday plugin, PI8.5 and PhoneWeaver.
are you using calku's carrier config file? i think i had a similar problem w/that OEM, just use the carrier config from the kitchen and see if it works.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I really wish people would stop trying to mix and match kitchens. Calcu's Kitchen is based off of this, but the changes that are made to not coincide with ours. You cannot just take ROM essential elements out of that one and drop them into this one. If you do that and you have a problem, it's up to you to fix it, or use the one's I've posted.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Red face Re: How To: Kitchens

Has anyone seen the attachment pic from the touchpro landscape mode/keyboard mode enabled on the diamond? I was able to get it working once messing with this GhettoFreeryder modular kitchen by accident, and did not know how I did it. If anyone knows what oem, or app in sys folder turns this on, or simply just knows what enables this, please let me know. Thx! P.S., of course I had flip it also installed at the same time, so when I turn my diamond to landscape this attached pic show up. Thx!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg touchproland.jpg (37.8 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Driod Moto
Carrier: Verizon

catchacold is becoming a great contributor

All my issues ended up being a TMobile issue - haha

Thanks for the Kitchens!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Has anyone seen the attachment pic from the touchpro landscape mode/keyboard mode enabled on the diamond? I was able to get it working once messing with this GhettoFreeryder modular kitchen by accident, and did not know how I did it. If anyone knows what oem, or app in sys folder turns this on, or simply just knows what enables this, please let me know. Thx! P.S., of course I had flip it also installed at the same time, so when I turn my diamond to landscape this attached pic show up. Thx!
Make sure you've got the new OEM with the updated manila files as well. You got those? The only other thing I'd say is take a look at your flipit options make sure its enabled for manila.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

I agree with tobeychris.
Some of these issues, including a few of mine, aren't related to the kitchen itself but the changes or programs we're installing.

It takes a lot of "playing" to get a mixed and matched OEM running. I have bits from Calcu & PPCKitchen in mine now.

The only question is where to post once we run into the "strange" problems.
Start a new thread? Or post in the Kitchens thread?
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 11-30-2008, 10:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Talking Re: How To: Kitchens

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
Make sure you've got the new OEM with the updated manila files as well. You got those? The only other thing I'd say is take a look at your flipit options make sure its enabled for manila.
ok, cool, I am using Calcu's rom wondering if his kitchen/rom is updated with this new oem. Thx again!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
ok, cool, I am using Calcu's rom wondering if his kitchen/rom is updated with this new oem. Thx again!
Yes remember this thread is about the components of THIS kitchen. Feel free to d/l the new OEM and try out the Manila files in it. You'll need a clock a manila style and the base manila. And for the moment I think this has to be cooked in. Dunno if Juggalo or Conflipper or anyone else has updated the manila files in their ROMs, in that case you'd only need FlipIT

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development