PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 11:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

eatbeme is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Honestly, I hadn't even considered trying to back these up. I only have a few of my contacts set to favorites and it only takes me like less than a minute to put them back on there.

If I see a solution floating around though I will pass it along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
Sorry, I wasn't exactly clear about what I'm having issues with. It's not the internet favorites (though that is a good point!), but rather the People favorites that you set up with an avatar. Any way to set that up for backup?
Spb backup will keep the avatars for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

rollrsk8ter is just getting started

My Wifi is working when it is not connected to my laptop, but if I connect to laptop with USB (ActiveSync), my Wifi disconnects. I tried a hard reset and it still does this.

Edit: This is with Sprint 2.4.1 further checking shows it does not happen if I choose disk drive instead of activesync

Last edited by rollrsk8ter; 10-08-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:07 AM
g10
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: Telus

g10 is a n00b

So, what are you people using to lock the touch screen, I've been using styluslock but it gets quite annoying having to pull the stylus out etc when trying to place calls and answer them etc.

Anyone have recommendations for little to no battery loss programs?
Old 10-08-2008, 11:09 AM
g10
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

g10 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollrsk8ter View Post
My Wifi is working when it is not connected to my laptop, but if I connect to laptop with USB (ActiveSync), my Wifi disconnects. I tried a hard reset and it still does this.

Did you enable "allow wireless connection when connected ot the desktop"

its in activesync under file -> connection settings
Old 10-08-2008, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

karana is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
I'm still having issues with the battery life, I upgraded to the 2.4.1 Rom last night, charged my phone fully over night, at 6am, I took my phone off the charger, I left for work at 6:45am, during my route to work (which only takes 30 minutes to get to work) I did maybe 5 text messages. and a few trips to CNN mobile, by the time I got to work I only had 3 bars.
Am I missing something, was there something I was suppose to change before flashing?
The battery life is terrible. (Not saying its juicy's Rom, these are the same results I got using the stock rom)
I know that the phone stops charging when it reaches a 100% charge. The charger is rated to charge a fully depleted battery in 3.5 hours so if you are sleeping for 8 hours, you phone has already discharged for 4.5 hours. I am not sure if it starts charging between then and when you take it off charger. I remember someone mention that you can turn that "Feature" off but I have yet to find where it was mentioned.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatbeme View Post
Spb backup will keep the avatars for you.
Thanks for that suggestion. I'd heard about SPB but wasn't sure if I wanted to throw down some money for something when PIM Backup is free. We'll see.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

PIM backup seems to keep my contact photos in there contact info.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Originally Posted by marcjen
Anyone have trouble with using "Day" view on their Calendar? I go to Tools-Options and choose Day View. When I open my calendar from the Home section of TF3D, it opens inially in Day View for about a second, then switches to Agenda view automatically.

Not sure if it's a Juicy or TF3D issue. I turned OFF TF3D and tried using the standard Today and it worked fine there. My guess is TF3D issue, but wanted to double check with anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It's not a bug... It's the way it was intended to work... even though it sucks. I run a 3rd party calendar and have it mapped to the TF home screen with SSMAPA to fix this.
I'm not sure I understand this. This is the way what was intended to work? I'm running the stock Sprint ROM and I don't see this behavior. Is this the so-called Outlook Enhancements that I read about earlier in this thread? The reply-all and this switching to agenda seem to be pretty ridiculous imo. If it is in fact the outlook enhancements, I'm pretty sure I'd remove it. What else does it include does anyone know?

Thanks.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

At least the left soft button says day on it so its a short click away to get it back to the day view. I see exactly what you're talking about though.

I'm not sure I understand this. This is the way what was intended to work? I'm running the stock Sprint ROM and I don't see this behavior. Is this the so-called Outlook Enhancements that I read about earlier in this thread? The reply-all and this switching to agenda seem to be pretty ridiculous imo. If it is in fact the outlook enhancements, I'm pretty sure I'd remove it. What else does it include does anyone know?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Click into the calendar and then look under - Menu - tools - options - and then select day view.

it allows you to change what view it starts up in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development