PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 08:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
Now if only I didn't lose my favorites after each flash... then the transition from one ROM to the next would be perfect.
Install Opera 9.5 on your PC if you don't have it already. Import favorites if you are using a different browser. Export favorites from Opera as an Opera6.adr file. Copy that file to your phone in the Windows/Opera directory.

Easy way to back up your favorites.

PIM can do the rest.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Install Opera 9.5 on your PC if you don't have it already. Import favorites if you are using a different browser. Export favorites from Opera as an Opera6.adr file. Copy that file to your phone in the Windows/Opera directory.

Easy way to back up your favorites.

PIM can do the rest.
Sorry, I wasn't exactly clear about what I'm having issues with. It's not the internet favorites (though that is a good point!), but rather the People favorites that you set up with an avatar. Any way to set that up for backup?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys I flashed my phone with this rom and I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the stock pictures that come on the Stock Sprint Rom.
Thanks,
Old 10-08-2008, 09:42 AM
d94
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

d94 is just getting started

confirmed..battery life rocks the
left the office yest at like 80 percent
i have yet to have my phone stay alive over night without charging
this mornin its at 50%

Mogul > Diamond FREE, $75 inconvenience credit
$42/mo 1250 min unlimited txt/data + TEP
<sprint tech>
Old 10-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

I'm still having issues with the battery life, I upgraded to the 2.4.1 Rom last night, charged my phone fully over night, at 6am, I took my phone off the charger, I left for work at 6:45am, during my route to work (which only takes 30 minutes to get to work) I did maybe 5 text messages. and a few trips to CNN mobile, by the time I got to work I only had 3 bars.
Am I missing something, was there something I was suppose to change before flashing?
The battery life is terrible. (Not saying its juicy's Rom, these are the same results I got using the stock rom)
Old 10-08-2008, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
Sorry, I wasn't exactly clear about what I'm having issues with. It's not the internet favorites (though that is a good point!), but rather the People favorites that you set up with an avatar. Any way to set that up for backup?
Honestly, I hadn't even considered trying to back these up. I only have a few of my contacts set to favorites and it only takes me like less than a minute to put them back on there.

If I see a solution floating around though I will pass it along.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

will ask again. Is anyone having stuttering problems with youtube application
Old 10-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by d94 View Post
confirmed..battery life rocks the
left the office yest at like 80 percent
i have yet to have my phone stay alive over night without charging
this mornin its at 50%
D94, did you do make any changes to the Rom before flashing, did you change page pool?

My battery life is terrible, I lost two bars after 30 minutes off the charger, 5 text message and 2 visits to CNN mobile.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Honestly, I hadn't even considered trying to back these up. I only have a few of my contacts set to favorites and it only takes me like less than a minute to put them back on there.

If I see a solution floating around though I will pass it along.
Thanks, I appreciate you looking out. FYI, I'm one of 10 kids in my family. So between my immediate family and that of my wife... this screen adds up. Though, I guess it is a bit gimmicky. It's not like using it is any faster than setting up speed dial numbers.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jgillard is keeping up the good workjgillard is keeping up the good work

Quote:
My battery life is terrible, I lost two bars after 30 minutes off the charger, 5 text message and 2 visits to CNN mobile.
Try performing a soft reset. I have had some bizarre occurrences with the battery monitor being way off showing the battery dying way before it's time. Try a soft reset. Also, 2 bars dropping is not too bad if it stays there for quite some time. See how long it stays at 2 bars.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development