PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/06/08] JUICY ROM v1.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I translated that german page

they got it to work bu making this d word. but i did and tried it. set it to 1 and 0 no luck

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]"EnableLandscape"=dword:00000000

maybe need to use manila editor to enable it? but it is working with the gsensor for the GMS guys with that key apparently. hard to tell translation is not very good.
should be a string; "EnableLandscape"="true" ... way more work required than just this
Old 09-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

I've read this whole thread today, and I can't wait. By the looks of it, looks like Juicy is going to be releasing the 1.06 real soon. So I might as well wait for that for my first move over from the dark side to the better side.

A few questions and clarifications.
First, to the guys who keep mentioning Skype to the person who wants VoIP enabled. Skype is a good VoIP client, but it's just weird at times for VoIP. You can't use it for corp stuff either. I guess it's just a preference. I use it for IM, a lot. I have a PBX that I dial in to to make outbound calls to my business associates who will see my work caller ID, etc. To do that, I save their contacts explicitly with the pauses like a callind card. However, if I get the VoIP option, I could just save their info with their regular numbers, and call out using VoIP.

Next, a question for you guys.
a) For all the firsttime flashers, did you follow the tutorial or did you follow some OTHER tutorial to do the flashing?
b) I have this problem currently (regarding the voip stuff):

My PBX is at 4161231234. My work contact1, 2, 3 are all dialed out through there. So, I've saved them as 416121234PP7777#PP4169991999, where the first phone number dials in to my PBX, waits for a couple seconds, enters a password 7777# and then dials out the contact's phone number.

In my TELUS stock rom, when I call such contacts, 9 out of 10 times, the name displayed on the phone as it's calling happens to be of Contact1. So, for example, I call contact2 through my PBX, it shows as contact1 is being called. It's just a display problem. This affects me through call history. I called contact2 at 3pm, but it shows that I called contact1 at 3pm confusing the hell out of me. Can this be fixed please in Juicy's?

c) Like mightymike recommended, if Juicy is removing some apps, separate cabs provided will be amazing for everybody! What say Juice?

d) I'd like to somehow see RSSHub and Skype on the main TF3D screen, is it possible?

e) mightymike, have you tried the exchange mail out? Is it working now? I use exchange as well.

d) Juicy, try putting all your ROMs on the FTP repositroy of this forum man, would be nice and easy for us to track your updates.

e) To make a donation, do you have a link? As soon as I flash I have to make donations to the kitchen and the rom.

Above everything else, Juicy, I tip my hat to you. Good fuggin job mang!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work

PS: Regarding the Opera landscape not working earlier. I know it's fixed now, but it was said that it was crashing Opera. Knock on wood, it never happened on my stock ROM.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
PS: Regarding the Opera landscape not working earlier. I know it's fixed now, but it was said that it was crashing Opera. Knock on wood, it never happened on my stock ROM.
opera has not crashed once for me v1.05 and i surfed with it all day today, landscape mode too
Old 09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
opera has not crashed once for me v1.05 and i surfed with it all day today, landscape mode too
I'm not saying anything about it working or not, I'm just saying that it works for me on stock rom since it was said that it didn't work on stock rom for others either.

So maybe it's a unit by unit thing.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

hey devileyez, i havent tried the rom since 103 im waiting for 106 to b released before i give it another go. ill keeo u guys posted. hopefully its up tonight!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

e) To make a donation, do you have a link? As soon as I flash I have to make donations to the kitchen and the rom.

Above everything else, Juicy, I tip my hat to you. Good fuggin job mang!
Nope, I'm not looking for donations or expecting them. If you guys really want to donate, I will look into a paypal account.

Thank you for interest and generosity
Old 09-07-2008, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

c) Like mightymike recommended, if Juicy is removing some apps, separate cabs provided will be amazing for everybody! What say Juice?

d) I'd like to somehow see RSSHub and Skype on the main TF3D screen, is it possible?

d) Juicy, try putting all your ROMs on the FTP repositroy of this forum man, would be nice and easy for us to track your updates.
c) sure

d) not to my knowledge, other than the program launcher or second home, or whatever it's called

d #2) maybe i'll start with 1.06.... i just hate using ftp clients
Old 09-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Juicy... can we expect 1.06 tonight????

or tomorrow
Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Nope, I'm not looking for donations or expecting them. If you guys really want to donate, I will look into a paypal account.

Thank you for interest and generosity
My friend, let's say you get a telemarketing call, and it says "Please press 1 to buy satellite TV for $2, or press 9 to be removed from our calling list". If you're not interested in the satellite TV, let me guess, you'll press 9?

Moral of the story, if your stuff is good, and there's a provision to help you out by donating, people will donate when they want to.

So, yes please. PayPal, or StormPay, or sumn' of that nature.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development