PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Sure. Go to Manila Settings -> Personalize -> Manila Locker, and turn it off.
actually it wont work... mwalt didnt put in that feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys is it possible to disable the manilla locker. I prefer S2Unlock.
thanks.
here is a cab i made to disable it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Disable ManilaLocker.cab (1.0 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

ok... so it seems that even the sys from htc pedia shows 23548...
thats really strange since i know a lot of people are using the sys from xda and htcpedia...
i did read that it shows like that, but no one really said why its like that.
anyways...
i guess we'll stay with with whats up already until someone would post a newer sys.
sorry about that guys.. even if its not really my fault.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post

Thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

D'oh. That's what I get for trying to help out with a ROM I don't have loaded...
Old 03-24-2010, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok... so here is the deal....
if u guys go to setting\sysytem and click the "about" it will show sys 23549...
i dont know whats up with that... but its still works great... so im not too worried about it.

anyways... the sys i got from htc pedia actually has more things in it... so im gonna recook using that sys... and reupload... it seems faster (probably more modules).
so for all u guys... just hold on on updating for another 30min-hour... ill upload again.
so i guess it is sys 23549... thats whats every one is saying... so ill stick to that.

Last edited by amikam; 03-24-2010 at 12:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

light version is up... standard uploading now.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up WOW New 21897/23549 ROM/Sence 2012 (Real WM6.5 AKU Lite)

Quote:
thanks for the screen shots offer... i've put something up already, just a sec before i read your message.
but since im not completely sure about the wallpaper its just posted in a post and not the top of the thread.
Quote:
what do u guys think about this task bar?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639842
Thanks AmiKam, I well know you are few/scarce of Time (pushed for time), so really I appreciate all your work. I will Flash now 21897 and enjoy all the new stuff and all the FIX too. Thanks again.
1.- About The Shot Screen when ever you need it, pal.
2.- I always like your Theme, so since I have not see the other alternative for background I will vote for the one you think it less interfere with the white letter of tab, apps, icons, etc, etc. Anyway, one think I really like about this new background it that is make the great illusion of "deep" (things really like in different layer altitude, sorry my english)
3.- mmm when I read Android I have the short ilusion that maybe this TASKBAR has EMAIL, SMS notification with number but never mind. by the way, is really nice the more space between icon for easy read, and since I REMAP my hard buttons to "start Menu", Close, "OK"/"X" I don't need it anymore that option in the taskbar. So android will see fine I guess.
Glad to know Manila Locker is quite fine now.
Again Thanks thousand times.
P.S: Tonight seem to me Everybody look for your ROM, cause Hotline download speed go from 180kb/s (last night) to 35kb/s (tonight), So that MEANS THAT YOUR ROMs ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-24-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Amikam,
Just loaded 21897 Lite 23Mar... seems sluggish compared to 21895 lite 13Mar. Anyone have opinions as to snappiest build?

Old 03-24-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Actually, 21897 lite is extremely sluggish and unstable. I'm clearing storage and checking again. I'll try 23549 next.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Actually, 21897 lite is extremely sluggish and unstable. I'm clearing storage and checking again. I'll try 23549 next.
Share your opinion as to what's the fastest.
Which one you think gives you the best battery life?
I like the larger buttons of 6.5.5 but that's not a deal breaker.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development