View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:15 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up WOW New 21897/23549 ROM/Sence 2012 (Real WM6.5 AKU Lite)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks for the screen shots offer... i've put something up already, just a sec before i read your message.
but since im not completely sure about the wallpaper its just posted in a post and not the top of the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
what do u guys think about this task bar?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639842
Thanks AmiKam, I well know you are few/scarce of Time (pushed for time), so really I appreciate all your work. I will Flash now 21897 and enjoy all the new stuff and all the FIX too. Thanks again.
1.- About The Shot Screen when ever you need it, pal.
2.- I always like your Theme, so since I have not see the other alternative for background I will vote for the one you think it less interfere with the white letter of tab, apps, icons, etc, etc. Anyway, one think I really like about this new background it that is make the great illusion of "deep" (things really like in different layer altitude, sorry my english)
3.- mmm when I read Android I have the short ilusion that maybe this TASKBAR has EMAIL, SMS notification with number but never mind. by the way, is really nice the more space between icon for easy read, and since I REMAP my hard buttons to "start Menu", Close, "OK"/"X" I don't need it anymore that option in the taskbar. So android will see fine I guess.
Glad to know Manila Locker is quite fine now.
Again Thanks thousand times.
P.S: Tonight seem to me Everybody look for your ROM, cause Hotline download speed go from 180kb/s (last night) to 35kb/s (tonight), So that MEANS THAT YOUR ROMs ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-24-2010 at 02:27 AM.