PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: reliance

dentalguru is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

HI there amikam,
Once again thanks for a wonderful ROM and prompt response,
1. ROM Re flashed-surprisingly reception is back to almost normal ,phone no longer overheats.
yes the battery requirement is still on the higher side.
2. slider is also OK and button response is better.
3. Still Unable to drag and drop icons into the folders in start menu.
4. For handwriting recognition using -CalliGrapher_8.7_byPLN.rar- great software and integrates flawlessly but replaces the existing keyboard rather than supplementing it.
5,REQUEST- can you give me a way of putting Voice control into programmes folder so that i could put it on the home page as Quick Links.
thanks for everything
dentalguru

Last edited by dentalguru; 05-09-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

seahurst is a n00b
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im like u... not 30 a month... but also not a bad deal for me here.
im scared of switching to android though... i dont anything about it, and i hate google products, well actually its not the products, its the logo.... nevermind.
just the 4g sounds good... than i can cut the cable internet since my days of heavy downloads are long gone.
FYI, I am looking forward to the HTC EVO device and not the built-in Android nor the service. Perhaps I would get it only if someone can figure out and put WM on it so I can dual boot. I need to use a lot of Windows stuff like Excel, Word, etc.... And even then, I would get it second hand so I don't have to be stuck with Visual Voicemail.

Visual Voicemail sucks and getting HTC EVO means you are required to switch to Visual Voicemail. For example:

1. Say you don't have your phone with you and you want to check your voicemail from another phone - you can't with Visual Voicemail
2. Say you want to create a distribution list, create one voice message and send to the distribution list - you can't with Visual Voicemail.

My current Diamond is dual-bootable between MikROM and Android but I am 95% booting to MikROM and only 5% to Android. Android will be more complete as time comes but not now. I got HTC Hero for a week and had to return. Found MikROM and fall in love with my Diamond again
Old 05-09-2010, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalguru View Post
HI there amikam,
Once again thanks for a wonderful ROM and prompt response,
1. ROM Re flashed-surprisingly reception is back to almost normal ,phone no longer overheats.
yes the battery requirement is still on the higher side.
2. slider is also OK and button response is better.
3. Still Unable to drag and drop icons into the folders in start menu.
4. For handwriting recognition using -CalliGrapher_8.7_byPLN.rar- great software and integrates flawlessly but replaces the existing keyboard rather than supplementing it.
5,REQUEST- can you give me a way of putting Voice control into programmes folder so that i could put it on the home page as Quick Links.
thanks for everything
dentalguru
Your Welcome Dentalguru,
so what is your carrier, city, country?
Glad re-flash works for U. I personally suggest to hard-reset just after flash (that prevent some bad flashing, in my experience).
btw what radio version are you using? what sys ROM are you using 21xxx or 23xxx?
in the taskbar you see an "ev" or "1x" or "wifi" ICON? you know what is roamin?
you 've your phone in a data-plan or without data (just voice) ??
Are you conecting your phone via WIFI (WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESSPOINT)??
I need your answers for help you because is really different for sys21xxx that for sys23xxx,
for example in 23xxx series you just drag&drop ICONs on the StartMenu Window but in sys21xxx series you need a program as "Re-Start" from showaco .

All YOU DONT FORGET TO SALUTE YOUR MOMS!!!!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-10-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b

i think this has been asked before but i cant seem to find it in the many threads, can this rom be used he the touch pro. I will be getting a touch pro tommrow, and will keep my diamond as my back up phone. I'm going to really miss Mikroms if i cant use it on the pro. Does anybody have insite on if i can still you this rom Mik is a wonderful chef.... on a side note does anybody know of a rom that is compatible for the pro.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
i think this has been asked before but i cant seem to find it in the many threads, can this rom be used he the touch pro. I will be getting a touch pro tommrow, and will keep my diamond as my back up phone. I'm going to really miss Mikroms if i cant use it on the pro. Does anybody have insite on if i can still you this rom Mik is a wonderful chef.... on a side note does anybody know of a rom that is compatible for the pro.
thanks for the love man...
ill be nice to u and give it a shot... i got 2 finals left, one of them is in about 6 hours and the other is in about 10...
then sleep...
after that ill probably update the roms with some fixes and new sys's...
and just cuz i asked nicely... ill see if can cook u a touchpro rom, i can't really test it.. but ill look into calk's old touchpro kitchen or indagrove's, what ever i can find, maybe ill cook some rom's for the touch pro guys also... ill have sometime after finals to make atleast one or two good stable ones.
i normally wouldn't even consider that cuz i wont have a way of solving problems... but ill try.
ill pm u in a day or two with a test version so u can try.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: reliance

dentalguru is a n00b

Hi there Sobroso,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Your Welcome Dentalguru,
so what is your carrier, city, country?
Glad re-flash works for U. I personally suggest to hard-reset just after flash (that prevent some bad flashing, in my experience).
btw what radio version are you using? what sys ROM are you using 21xxx or 23xxx?
in the taskbar you see an "ev" or "1x" or "wifi" ICON? you know what is roamin?
you 've your phone in a data-plan or without data (just voice) ??
Are you conecting your phone via WIFI (WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESSPOINT)??
I need your answers for help you because is really different for sys21xxx that for sys23xxx,
for example in 23xxx series you just drag&drop ICONs on the StartMenu Window but in sys21xxx series you need a program as "Re-Start" from showaco .

All YOU DONT FORGET TO SALUTE YOUR MOMS!!!!
Thanks for the prompt reply once again,
-- I am from Mumbai,India on Reliance CDMA Network.
-- Radio Version-1.11.00f- I think I have a Problem here do you think i could have something better.
--sys ROM-23565.5.5.0
--1x only but my previous samsung corby used to access 'ev'- I dont know how to do that with this phone ,any help here too would be much appreciated..
--My phone has data access
--I am not able to drag and drop icons in the start menu it just keeps jumping back to its own place
Thanks in anticipation
Dentalguru
Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: FONEX EVDO

RoverX is a n00b

Hi to all bin maestros

To Sabroso

Quote:
Hi RoverX, Welcome
1.- Can you explain me how do you get off from battery Icon, in the past I have try do that with no success!!
I find it When I checking on "Clock and Alarms > Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" place replaced by time Hm ... Maybe my conservatism I think it's not a bug, just defined icon places by system.
Ok!

Quote:
2.- Classic "Today" is not something AmiKAM MikROM develops here. Maybe what you need to look for a Chef working in WM6.1 without TouchFlo/Manila/Sence and No, it is not a bug is just the way that "today" & WM Locker works, but I guess there is tweak or regedit for that, maybe.
No no noways WM6.1! Ye yes .. maybe just change in WM regs. Plz help.

Quote:
3.- Your "Slider for answer" pic is from older version. Anyway, long ago the "Silence" option is no longer included in the recent Dialers. So, I guess you can go find that in a 9 month old ROM as the one you mention.
It's just habits, habits changes after 5 minutes if use ))

to amikam

Quote:
1) u changed some settings that will show the clock instead of the batt, it didn't just go away and since that option exists, im sure thats what u did.

2)i never put on the wm6.5 lock screen cuz almost no one uses it any more.
i dont know why its causing issues with answering the phone... its a setting that u can change, im sorry but i dont remember exactly where.

3)u are talking about an older dialer that doesn't support facebook integration... although i do have that dialer somewhere in my kitchen... i really dont think it's worth it since just pushing on the vol rocker will also silence the phone when ringing.
1. Ok, replacing icon place is neccesary way in system, I think

2. Please find where? I need it !

3. You are right!

Ooops: I use [05.03.2010]MikROM_Original_21903 ! Imho 65x not for Diamond ...

Last edited by RoverX; 05-11-2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: forgot version of rom
Old 05-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: FONEX EVDO

RoverX is a n00b

Find "touch incall screen tweak 1.2" in Utilities > Tweaks
WOW YE First my emotions, but app not work ... fck...
Guys, need help, beer in providing
Old 05-11-2010, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: sprint

Brett8187 is a n00b

love the ROM but how do you delete all text messages at once? in regular windows mobile 6.5 you click tools in the text messages window and select delete all.???
Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoverX View Post
1.- I find it When I checking on "Clock and Alarms" -> "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs"
2.- No no noways WM6.1! Ye yes .. maybe just change in WM regs. Plz help.
3.- It's just habits, habits changes after 5 minutes if use.
1.- Thanks, last time a try that doesn't work, but now yes.
2.- I find hard to understand you. Can you repeat your complete and detailed question about "Today" homescreen??
3.- See "C" answer.
Quote:
A.- Ok, replacing icon place is neccesary way in system, I think
B. Please find where? I need it !
C.- You are right!
A.- What???
B.- Try this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1713502&postcount=1037 Can't guarantee it will work in your room but it suppose to recover WM6.5 Locker, if that is what are you missing??
C.- Anyway, maybe you can find how to make work the "AUTO-Silence" option when lift the phone, until that you can press volumen rocker for silence an incoming call.

Quote:
Find "touch incall screen tweak 1.2" in Utilities > Tweaks. WOW YE First my emotions, but app not work ... fck...
Guys, need help, beer in providing
What exactly don't work???

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-11-2010 at 11:21 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development