PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
random sprint phone rant

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...wZipCode=77092

anyone find it weird that the diamond and pro cost more than the hero?

If I sign a 2 year contract it still costs me $200 to buy a diamond? this phone is like 2 years old now, the hero JUST CAME OUT THIS MONTH and its $20 cheaper...

I'm trying to get a blackberry on the cheap just to mess around and see what the fuss is about, and I can't tell what I'm looking at 8830, 8330, 9670, 7900, all these damn numbers and letters and world edition and im so confused as to what the differences between any of these phones are, they all seem like the same phone with a different outer case and model #. the 2 that come up the most are 8330 and 8830, what's the difference?

I swear if sprint doesn't release the leo or dragon I am going to start punching the nearest person to me (right now its a tall funky older dude).
Old 10-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: random sprint phone rant

Do some research "kid" and you will find out the difference between phones and "letters"/"numbers".

I hope you get in trouble to punching people all day long because you'll have to be patient for Sprint to release new phones

Oh and FYI the Diamond and Touch Pro1 are just about 1 year old, not 2 years "kid"

I <3 Android
Old 11-01-2009, 08:24 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: random sprint phone rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...wZipCode=77092

anyone find it weird that the diamond and pro cost more than the hero?

If I sign a 2 year contract it still costs me $200 to buy a diamond? this phone is like 2 years old now, the hero JUST CAME OUT THIS MONTH and its $20 cheaper...

I'm trying to get a blackberry on the cheap just to mess around and see what the fuss is about, and I can't tell what I'm looking at 8830, 8330, 9670, 7900, all these damn numbers and letters and world edition and im so confused as to what the differences between any of these phones are, they all seem like the same phone with a different outer case and model #. the 2 that come up the most are 8330 and 8830, what's the difference?

I swear if sprint doesn't release the leo or dragon I am going to start punching the nearest person to me (right now its a tall funky older dude).
Just thought I'd share my two cents. The Diamond and Touch Pro both run on Windows Mobile, which HTC has to purchase a license for each phone they put it on. The Hero runs on Android, which is an open-source Operating System, which means there are no licensing fees associated with it. That may be one of the reasons the Windows Mobile phones are more expensive than the Android phones.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion