View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Musicman247
No charge for Awesomeness

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: random sprint phone rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...wZipCode=77092

anyone find it weird that the diamond and pro cost more than the hero?

If I sign a 2 year contract it still costs me $200 to buy a diamond? this phone is like 2 years old now, the hero JUST CAME OUT THIS MONTH and its $20 cheaper...

I'm trying to get a blackberry on the cheap just to mess around and see what the fuss is about, and I can't tell what I'm looking at 8830, 8330, 9670, 7900, all these damn numbers and letters and world edition and im so confused as to what the differences between any of these phones are, they all seem like the same phone with a different outer case and model #. the 2 that come up the most are 8330 and 8830, what's the difference?

I swear if sprint doesn't release the leo or dragon I am going to start punching the nearest person to me (right now its a tall funky older dude).
Just thought I'd share my two cents. The Diamond and Touch Pro both run on Windows Mobile, which HTC has to purchase a license for each phone they put it on. The Hero runs on Android, which is an open-source Operating System, which means there are no licensing fees associated with it. That may be one of the reasons the Windows Mobile phones are more expensive than the Android phones.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!