PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jkdkaliman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need to vent!!!

I love my TP2 but H-A-T-E my service! I'm sick of hearing Spring commercials bragging about their BLINDING fast 3G service..

me.... Very rarely over 1mbps down and usually about 300k up

speedtest.net----pingtest....ALWAYS times out on packetloss test...almost always over 200ms ping (as high as 541) jitter is high and my best score to date is a D.

A lousy, rotten D.

DSL reports speed test..same junk..

BLINDING FAST MY FOOT!

There I feel better now (not really)

My dream reply would be for some big shot Sprint rep to see this post...have compassion on me and send a team of techs out to optomize the tower closest to me or revamp the entire network on my behalf so their advertising claims would no longer be FALSE ADVERSTISMENTS!

Thanks for listening....I love you all!

Last edited by jkdkaliman; 10-10-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Need to vent!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdkaliman View Post
I love my TP2 but H-A-T-E my service! I'm sick of hearing Spring commercials bragging about their BLINDING fast 3G service..

me.... Never over 1mbps down and usually about 300k up

speedtest.net----pingtest....ALWAYS times out on packetloss test...never comes in under 200ms ping..jitter is high and my best score to date is a D.

A lousy, rotten D.

BLINDING FAST MY FOOT!

There I feel better now=D> (not really)

My dream reply would be for some big shot Sprint rep to see this post...have compassion on me and send a team of techs out to optomize the tower closest to me or revamp the entire network on my behalf so their advertising claims would no longer be FALSE ADVERSTISMENTS!

if this happens doors will open, champagne will fall from the heavens lol

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-10-2009, 01:26 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

simple, get a phone company with better service...
Old 10-10-2009, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Hes got Sprint, there is no better
Old 10-10-2009, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Hes got Sprint, there is no better
no comment lol, everyone is very protective of their carriers
Old 10-10-2009, 01:43 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sprint is just not good on your area...

no matter how large the company may be, some areas in every company will be crappy. just find what company has better coverage in your area and go from there.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

jkdkaliman is just getting started

Seriously, what recourse does one man have to get it fixed? ...Unfortunately I have 5 phones on my Sprint account 3 of which had no data plan whatsoever until we were forced to change plans. All of them still under contract.

The customer service has improved with Sprint over the course of time (used to get hung up on-laughed at...you name it)

BUT..how does ones go about getting anyone at Sprint to care about the service in my area?

I mean with the cable company (I used to be a net-op tech)....we worked on area line problems until they were resolved. Balanced amps, tweaked nodes, replaced water damaged coax, whatever...

With Sprint....or any carrier for that matter..there is no such thing as having a tech come out.!?!

Any advice other than just calling Sprint and giving them my results...what would that do? Its not like they will dispatch someone...yet there MUST be techs in my area maintaining these towers...right????
Old 10-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdkaliman View Post

me.... Very rarely over 1mbps down and usually about 300k up

speedtest.net----pingtest....ALWAYS times out on packetloss test...almost always over 200ms ping (as high as 541) jitter is high and my best score to date is a D.

A lousy, rotten D.

BLINDING FAST MY FOOT!

There I feel better now (not really)

i would not rely in pingtest to save my life...they have my ip is being out of washington dc...i live in buffalo ny...no way to really use that as a guide.

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 10-10-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sorry for your troubles, but this forum is NOT the place for you to vent!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dude, you need to chill out. First this is the right "FORUM" to vent just not the right thread or area......http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Second who are you to sit here and tell some this forum is not the place for you to vent? This isn't the first thread here about venting and most likely not the last in the TP2 section. You kno seems like a lot of people here lately are either mad or angry. Looking at a lot of post, seems like this anger is toward the NEWER MEMBERS. Just my 2 cents
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion