PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to champ052005
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

Personally, if I was a mod, I would have deleted this thread.

I dont want everybody to hate me!! But the way I see it is that if Sprint is already noting accounts, then you might as well delete this thread that way they dont come across it and ruin it for others that have gotten away with doing this.

Simple suggestion, once again dont hate me! I'm just throwing my two cents.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The one 25% is for friends and family you do NOT have to work there.Also this is on slickdeals and has been for awhile.

You are someone who got the discount and now want the thread taken off so you do not lose your discount LOL.

but i do love the they are looking and may take your account gig you posted to try and stop people from doing this LOL.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
The one 25% is for friends and family you do NOT have to work there.Also this is on slickdeals and has been for awhile.

You are someone who got the discount and now want the thread taken off so you do not lose your discount LOL.

but i do love the they are looking and may take your account gig you posted to try and stop people from doing this LOL.

WOW. LOL......dude.... you must be stupid as all hell.

A) You really think Sprint would give a 27% or even a 25% to FRIENDS AND FAMILY???? That could hypothetically mean 100% of their customers could get the discount. You really think a company as big as Sprint would allow that. Helllllllllll nooooooo. Hey, you get away with it, then damn, I applaud everyone that does because I think all cell phone companies overprice all their plans anyone. (Ie....text messages. It costs carriers virtually no money to send and receive texts yet they charge crazy fees) Back on topic, if you can get away with this, then by all means do it.

B) I have an employee discount so I CANT even get this if I wanted to. (And no I dont work for Sprint. I got lucky with a retentions rep who gave me this plan because Sprint messed up with the new Blackberry Curve.) (The site says that the Curve can be activated on the old Sprint plans but in actuality it can't. So after some complaining, I got lucky I guess.) I'm just trying to help others.....hence the purpose of a forum you dips**t.

C) If you still think its for friends and family, why dont you call Sprint up and actually ask them. I bet you any money you dont have the balls to do it.

D) If it was for friends and family....you wouldnt need to make an aim email! I'm sure they would be ok with you naming the employee's name.

E) You suck at researching. Even before slickdeals posted the discount on Time Warner, they had a forum about Citi Group employees. And for the Citi Group discount you needed a post email address....and you know what happened to that one??? It got shut down and everyone that had that discount got background checks done to see if you were an employee and what not. Furthermore......if you look at all the forums I mentioned....people are trying to get it out of the public forums and instead moving it a forum where users must login to see it. Or a private message type deal.

Before you start disrespecting others, why dont you do a little research and use some common sense. People like you who accuse others for no reason piss me off.

For all the others reading this, if you got this discount applied then that's awesome. The 25% should help alot, especially with this economy and Sprint's new plans. (Which are really pricey compared to their old ones).

And if you guys are trying to do this and if it still works then you guys should try it by all means! Just DONT say its for friends and family unless you want the rep to laugh at you!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Oh and one more thing......if you are an Accenture employee you can get 25% off PLUS discounts on phones. I know someone who got the Hero for 29.99 compared to 179.99 using his Accenture discount. Another heads up!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yah flame war's always do that LOL.

I just think it is funny wayyyyy back in like page 7 many were asking for this to be closed and it is still here and like i said it is all over the internet sites not just here.

And it would be nice if you had to log in to read this i do not think non ppc'ers should read it either SO FLAME AWAY

BUT do not forget to report it so it gets shut down
Old 12-29-2009, 04:18 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I reported it when I first saw it last night.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Almost a VIP

Well i do not want my account banned for calling you a piece of crap for reporting it and so on just to get it taken off but like i said it should be where people have to have a account to read this thread.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I reported it when I first saw it last night.
Thank you. I think you understand what I'm saying when this should not be in a public forum.

If there are other ways to get this info out then do it, but not in a public forum.

Another thing, how is my last post Flaming??? ALL MY POINTS ARE TRUE!!! Like I said before, do some research. Google is your friend. Maybe I could have been nicer in my last post but I dont like being disrespected if I'm trying to inform others of the possible risks.

Anyways, its not my account. Peace
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Your way of coming about posting your "info" is almost like an attack. It's all in the delivery and people don't like to be attacked.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

saibot is keeping up the good worksaibot is keeping up the good work

Some people just have to rain on everyone's parade. Sounds like someone is upset that they can't do it. It's working for people, leave them alone and go yell at kids on youtube. If I was a mod I would have deleted your account, not this thread, champ. Stop being verbally abusive and the only risk anyone is taking is that they don't get the discount they didn't have in the first place. Big whoop.

Hope everyone's enjoying their discount and having a happy new year!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion