PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

Here is part of my 7 phone plan.

Shared Plan
Fair & Flexible for Families - 2500 Anytime Minutes $115.99 $20 Service Credit -$20.00 Fair & Flexible for Families -Tiered Overage Charge $0.00
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
3 Numbers, Any Network - Unlimited $0.00 2 Add'l Numbers, Any Network - Unlimited Calling $0.00 First Incoming Minute Free $0.00 Sprint Unltd Data Pack $0.00 SMS Text Messaging - Unlimited Text Messaging $0.00

As you can see i have a lot of perks.They said to me a while back that if i add any other type of credits that it will mess it up as they claim i can't have more then the 1 discount.And awhile back i had a credit union on there which messed my account up totally.

Would any of this stuff affect what i have already?I think the 20$ service credit would stop me from getting it right? had a big mess awhile back when i added a credit union discount.

Last edited by rdcrds; 12-26-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

They'd prob mess something up...personally I'd leave well enough alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Here is part of my 7 phone plan.

Shared Plan
Fair & Flexible for Families - 2500 Anytime Minutes $115.99 $20 Service Credit -$20.00 Fair & Flexible for Families -Tiered Overage Charge $0.00
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
3 Numbers, Any Network - Unlimited $0.00 2 Add'l Numbers, Any Network - Unlimited Calling $0.00 First Incoming Minute Free $0.00 Sprint Unltd Data Pack $0.00 SMS Text Messaging - Unlimited Text Messaging $0.00

As you can see i have a lot of perks.They said to me a while back that if i add any other type of credits that it will mess it up as they claim i can't have more then the 1 discount.And awhile back i had a credit union on there which messed my account up totally.

Would any of this stuff affect what i have already?I think the 20$ service credit would stop me from getting it right? had a big mess awhile back when i added a credit union discount.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 12-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
They'd prob mess something up...personally I'd leave well enough alone.

Well i gave it a try yesterday and the first part was ok waiting on the e-mail now about the discount.

I had called up retentions last night before doing it and asked a rep about my discount if i would lose the 20$ etc and she said no.

Like i said before i have had them mess up my account when i put in a small credit union discount but i got it back so if all fails and they do put the discount in and it does mess up i have been threw the drill before and since i have been with sprint for 10 years i can get what i want back no matter what they say about not putting it back on.

Lets hope i get that e-mail and then account staying good.

*ON A SIDE NOTE* I must LOL at the guys who got there discount then tried to get this thread closed since they had theres they wanted to spoil it for others and also were scared they would lose what they got.

Greedy *ucks but then again it is a shame a lot of people are that way get what they want then say close it down cause i got mine LOL.

Last edited by rdcrds; 12-27-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Almost a VIP

Congratulations! This email confirms you will begin receiving 25%
discount on your Sprint monthly recurring charges through AOL Time
Warner.

It will take 1 to 2 billing cycles for the discounts to appear on your
invoice. You will be able to view them on your bill under the heading
"Service Discounts/Charges" with the description "Employee Discount
Sprint/Nextel."

Thank you for choosing Sprint!

Took from late last night till just now so way less then 24 hours more like 12 and it is the weekend
Old 12-27-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work

Has anyone gotten this before? "Your corporate domain was not found in our database."

Old 12-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL

bluedawgalex is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geniuz650 View Post
Has anyone gotten this before? "Your corporate domain was not found in our database."
i tried it with the post.com email and citigroup as the company name and it gave me the same thing...can anyone help?
Old 12-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Almost a VIP

Why must you go for the 27% when the 25% is sitting there easy to get? greed LOL

Easy make a @aim.com e-mail address and put cox ent as your work and 25% is your's but if you wish to keep going after the 27% goodluck.

I got my e-mail back in less then 12 hours and confirmed 25%
Old 12-28-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 and HTC HERO...TECHNO JUNKIE!!!

STILLSPRINTIN is just getting started

Ha, this is still working...great
Old 12-28-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work

So we put @aim email for Personal, how about for Work Email? Same thing or what?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

I would watch out if you are planning to do this. Sprint is starting to note accounts that have these discounts and if they find out you are not an actual employee, they take away all perks from your account and could kick you out of service. Just watch out guys!

I'm not trying to be "that one guy" who is scared of everything or trying to scare others. But Sprint is really starting to crack down on everything.

I don't think it would have been a big of an issue, but since these forums are open to everyone, Sprint is starting to go on ppc geeks and Sprintusers.com to check up on the latest tricks and what not.

So just a heads up guys! Dont want anyone to get in any trouble with Sprint!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion